Janie Thien Sudden Engagement / Marriage

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
It takes two to tangle. She's not stealing from anyone. Every single human wants money, fame, and good life. I don't blame her. If they are meant to be, then thats her soul mate. not everyone is lucky like her... when the opportunity comes, why not grab it. Still love Janie as an actress.

fanny

sarNie Adult
sl33py said:
It takes two to tangle. She's not stealing from anyone. Every single human wants money, fame, and good life. I don't blame her. If they are meant to be, then thats her soul mate. not everyone is lucky like her... when the opportunity comes, why not grab it. Still love Janie as an actress.
Totally agree...best wish for her. She just got married and people hating her for a shotgun marriage? I'm dissapointed about her decision, but I still like her as an actress and will still continue watching her lakorn only of she play with my favorite though lol. Good luck to her.

So her supposed upcoming lakorn with Aum Atichart "Dao Kaew Deuan" has been canceled. What the fudge?! Who cares if she's pregnant or money-hungry? Goodness, she's only human!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thatsouthernasianchick said:
So her supposed upcoming lakorn with Aum Atichart "Dao Kaew Deuan" has been canceled. What the fudge?! Who cares if she's pregnant or money-hungry? Goodness, she's only human!
its not cancelled update from Ch3lakorn IG its airing 29th August 2013 replacing Kularb Fai Wed-Thu Art/Sara 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fanny said:
It's not cancelled, but they will air Noon and Por's lakorn first.
not sure maybe Ch3 put a change 

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Janie, Nantida, and Pleng.... I hope you ladies find the will to forgive each other and move on to the next episode in life. As women, we gotta stop hatred amongst each other because of men. Find something good in this drama and better yourselves. Set a good example for the rest of the ladies who follow you guys. Peace is always the happier place to be Na.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Yeah just read at Lyn's lakorn that is going to air August 29. Yay! Lol. I miss Aum!
airing after Kularb Fai Wed-Thu Art&Sara