Janie Tianposuwan & Rome Patchata

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ahhhh! they both are soooo cuttteee! I hope they become an item. too bad janie likes ugly old men ;[ rawr!

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Previously saw a clip on rome's lakorn with Anne and one lady said that he was chubby and handsome to be a prisoner......:loool: just looking at the last picture i agree he is so handsome and chubby in a masculine kind of way....

jan08

sarNie Egg
oh f*ck! Rome looks hot...god, look at those muscles! he looks much more relaxed in this photoshoot than in his photoshoot with Rita... janie looks pretty!
I totally agree with you. I also found he is more relax with Janie than be with Rita in the picture. I wonder why.... :p

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I'm falling in love with Rome all over again! He looks soooo cute with the glasses, even without it. He's super duper hott!! They look really good together. Love them in YLM

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
I'm not feeling the shoots, something seem to be missing. The outfit look funny too. They look good no matter what, and Rome look amazing in the last pic. I wonder if they buff him up on photoshop or some other program

somp9

sarNie Adult
Rome feel comfortable with other actresses in a photoshoot but when he takes photo shoot with Rita, he feel uncomfortable around her. Maybe he is shy to be close to Rita.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
^Maybe.
Him and Janie seems to mess around with each other like tease each other a lot lol. I didn't know they were like that till I watch the Ratree Samosarn. But thanks for the other pictures. They look cute together.

kulyia

RUK
iknow im late but. OMG THAT LAST PICTURE MADE HIM LOOK BUFF SHORT AND SOO BAMMMMMMMED. lol. i have no idea what that word means