Janie Tien went under knife?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I knew I wasn't tripping out.
At that event, I noticed her long chin.

Reminds me of my lovely Jeon Hye Bin :/ when she had an accident on set
and was rushed to the hospital. Her chin is now longer than usual.

Looks like Janie did something to her chin. Stuffed it?
Her jawline is way more defined now tae,
i've have to say, she looks beautiful.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
it does look different but it might just be the angle of the photo. I don't really care. I still like her and she's still me #1
favorite Thai actress. :)

onahc

sarNie Elites
Looks like she had her second nose job and definitely a chin implant. I know Aum, definitely had multiple nose jobs.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i thought janie looked different at this event too. it seem like she got another nose job as well as chin impant. she still look pretty though

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe she did. But I agree that she still looks good, although I do miss her innocent look during her lakorn with Andrew and old lakorns with Ken.

tinah

sarNie Coma
seem like shes leaning more to the sexy side now. i do like the natural look on her before although shes still pretty now

Asy

sarNie Immature
Oh I forgot there were rumors about her went for plastic surgery before this. So I think the title for this post should be 'Janie went under knife (for the second time)??? lol

I agree with Cupid Candy 100%

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
she's always look the same, i dunt think she went under knife at all.

onahc

sarNie Elites
she's always look the same, i dunt think she went under knife at all.
Oh c'mon, my blind grandmother can see that! I've seen Janie since she first entered the business and she looks nothing like she does now, granted people change as they age, but I'll call out plastic when I see it. These girls share the same plastic surgeon because they all have similar noses.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Omg, she's born a natural beauty! But whatever the case is, I still love her as an actress! And the same for everyone else!

I read Ning K had plastic surgery as well, something with her eyes, eye lids? and maybe her nose? Cupid Candy, by chance, do u have younger pics of her like Janie's above or just before pics?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I read Ning K had plastic surgery as well, something with her eyes, eye lids? and maybe her nose? Cupid Candy, by chance, do u have younger pics of her like Janie's above or just before pics?
I couldn't find student pics of Ning but this pic looks pretty old

Her last year

i don't think Ning had anything done though