Janie Tienphosuwan (LISA vol. 13 no. 47 December 2012)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW! i like her body but some pichs is not digging me...like there something wrong with da photo...but Janie still look sexy & gorgeous???

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
It's actually a nice photo shoot concept but...I just don't like New York City. So many better places than NYC that I'd rather visit (although I'm sure there are some events and/or stores in NYC I would love to see hehe). Despite not liking the NY theme, this is still a really pretty shoot, although it comes off kind of plain (just because of the black and white colors of the backgrounds even with the splashes of red or yellow).

Again, Janie has a lot of hair. I'm so envious. She's cute and pretty on the cover, but the pink dress/outfit is too childish on her...makes her seem desperate to be a little girl again. xD She still looks good with it, don't get me wrong, but I believe they could have picked a better outfit. All her other outfits are perfect and adorable! :thumbup: Sometimes the bump in the center of her hair appears kind of funny, but it's a nice touch to her curls. It looks especially nice on the cover and the close up picture of her in the center (to be precise, it's the third inside picture, the one with the "I :heart: NY" sticker).

My favorite pictures are the last pic and the one with the "I :heart: NY" sticker. She looks amazing in the those two! :D