Janie Tienphosuwan (LISA vol. 14 no. 19 May 2013)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
The Photoshop effects are obvious, but wowie, Janie's skin looks flawless and beautiful here! And she herself looks very nice. :drools: As always, her hair looks so gorgeous! It looks so soft in all the pictures! Janie has a healthy, meaty, magnificent body! :thumbsup: She's curvy in all the right places. I personally find the cover picture to be the one that stands out the most, but I like inside pictures as well. She looks really happy here, and she's radiant in purple! Like a queen! (Purple is a royal color. :D) Janie's face does look bigger and different than before. :loool: But she still looks so good here.

I do have one complaint though. This New York theme is the same exact one they used on Janie's last LISA photo shoot as well...that's a terrible mistake on their part to use the same theme for the same model. :thumbdown: Oh well, at least they didn't have her wear the same outfits hehe. I like this shoot more than her last Lisa photo shoot; she looks better and more natural here. Despite the same theme and similar backgrounds, it's still another beautiful Lisa shoot! :wub:

thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
Janie really resembles Araya on the cover!

I see what you mean; seems like she almost have the same eye contact color as Chompoo. :lol: But their facial structures are different though. Janie's face is more squarish while Chompoo's face is narrow. Sadly, I don't find their facial structures the most attractive, but they're still pretty ladies. :)