Janie Tienphosuwan (PLOYGAEMPETCH Vol. 21 no. 499 November 2012)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Love the purple dress. ;) Janie's very pretty. also the red dress. if i;m right kim also wore that red dress on the photoshoot with mark and ann.Also,yaya wore it when she went to the seventeen award and i remember somebody else wore it too but i forgot who...

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Janie has such gorgeous, abundant hair! So much volume, and I'm so jealous! :D Here are some more inside pictures:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
What attracts me the most in this photoshoot is Janie's flawless and voluminous hair. I'm so envious, omg xD
She's gorgeous, the makeup looks great.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Janie has such gorgeous, abundant hair! So much volume, and I'm so jealous! :D Here are some more inside pictures:

FLAWLESS; that is the word! I've always considered her as one of the most beautiful thai actress imo
Her hair is to-die-for seriously lol and she has a very nice body
I don't really get the concept though ._.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Gorgeous, absolutely! Love all the dresses too and the shoot itself showcasing how fit she is!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
FLAWLESS; that is the word! I've always considered her as one of the most beautiful thai actress imo
Her hair is to-die-for seriously lol and she has a very nice body
I don't really get the concept though ._.
I agree; Janie does have gorgeous hair and a beautiful body. Hmm, perhaps the concept is to show that she's both sophisticated and athletic at the same time? :D I mean, she's even wearing dresses while doing those acrobatic moves. She looks amazing in every pic. :wub: Such a beautiful cover!!!

Gorgeous, absolutely! Love all the dresses too and the shoot itself showcasing how fit she is!
Agree!!! :yes:

I think Janie wanted to be a acrobatic girl :coolpix:
:rofl: Cool photos indeed!