Jao Hua Jai

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Chapter 14

Nadech pulled his head back in surprise. “Kim? You’re in the new lakorn?”

She looked up hostilely. “Nang’ek, to be exact. And you better be thankful. I had to fight tooth and nail for this role.”

“Why?”

“Because it was either me or some other chick called MATT who was dead set on being your costar.” She gave him a whack.

“Ow!” Nadech rubbed his head. “You don’t mean to say that Matt really is after me?”

She rolled her eyes. “You are seriously slow. If you want to costar with her and find out just how into you she is, be my guest.”

“No,no, I’m fine with this one right here. Heh, thanks for saving me.” He couldn’t afford having more rumors.

“Who says I’m doing this for you? If not for Yaya, I would leave you in the claws of that fox and not even feel bad. Can’t believe you went to Phuket and started up gossip instead of successfully telling Yaya that you like her…Mark told me,” she explained to his bewildered look.

“Why doesn’t he just tell the whole world?” he made a face.

“Because the whole world doesn’t need to know, dummy. Yaya needs to know.”

“Uh, no, she doesn’t. She probably wants me out of her life for putting so much attention on her the way things are now.”

Kim could hardly suppress the urge to strangle Nadech, and then hunt down Yaya and do the same. Why did two stubborn people have to like each other? Why?!

Mark burst in and Nadech asked, “Don’t you have work today?”

“This is important. I just passed by P’Pat’s room and found out Matt’s playing in your lakorn.”

“What? No she isn’t.”

“She’s playing n’rai. Whew,” he whistled, “looks like she’s willing to switch style just to be with you.” Nadech was not quite as amused as Mark, and looked at Kim in alarm.

“You mean she’s showing her true style,” Kim said. “Lucky for you, I can handle her. In fact,” she smirked, “I’m looking forward to this. The script doesn’t call for a weak, obedient n’ek, if you get what I mean…”

“Scary,” Mark and Nadech said, seeing Kim’s smug expression with a glint in her eye.

-------------
“…it does sound rather ridiculous,” the MC said. “Nong Yaya, do you dare hurt Nadech like what the news said?” he joked.

Yaya laughed softly. “I think I’m too scared of his fanclub to dare do anything like that.”

“And it’s strange, Aum, you were there weren’t you?”

Aum nodded. “It’s funny that they didn’t mention me. They could have made a better story that said Nadech and I were fighting over Yaya.”

They all exclaimed and laughed over Aum’s suggestion. “You should become a writer instead Aum! In fact, some people think that the pictures are not real. The fans were outraged when they read the story too.”

“It’s something we deal with on a regular basis in our profession,” Aum said. “I think they are just doing their job.”

The MC said, “Well it seems like this type of story sells well, but is not received well. People would rather hear about sweet news. I think next time they should give us a picture of hugs instead.”

“No,” Yaya waved shyly. “That will only be in the lakorn.”

“We heard that your director was planning something special for JHJ but it didn’t work out. It was a romantic scene, wasn’t it?”

“Chai, she wanted a little extension, but our managers felt we should keep our schedules moving.”

“Are you sad that this one is over?”

“I became very attached to this lakorn and I just hope viewers will enjoy it. Everyone worked very hard.”

“You’re also going to miss your best p’ek…?” The giggles made Yaya give a tight-lipped smile.

“It will air tomorrow, so let fans decide just how sweet Yaya and Nadech can get,” Aum teased mercilessly, making Yaya go red in the face.

“That’s right. Please support it everyone! Aum, yours just came to an end, are you using this chance to spend more time with Aff?...”

-------------
The interviewing started after two hours of signing autographs for fans. The assistants made sure each one was kept short so that Nadech wouldn’t have to answer all the fans’ questions about the gossip.

“There’s really nothing going on between you and nong Yaya?”

“No, there isn’t.”

“I think they got bored of the usual sweet stuff so this time they made more exciting rumors,” Mark said, beside Nadech.

“Yeah I don’t think I’m lucky enough to have Yaya as my girlfriend.”

“Meaning you wouldn’t oppose if feelings change in the future? Is she your ideal type?”

“She’s everyone’s ideal,” he gave a dimpled smile that made the female MC stutter.

“Can you say this is possibly news just to raise the hype for your lakorn?”

“If so, it’s possible. It’s usual to use this type of thing to bring more interest for a lakorn. I sincerely hope our fans will watch for our efforts and the heart we put into making this, rather than those other things.”

“Well, seeing the crowd here today, I don’t doubt you have very loyal fans.”

“I’m thankful for all of their support. And for supporting Yaya too.”

“Yes, she’s hard-working,” Mark said.

“So you all will remain friends?”

“We don’t let this type of thing interfere with our good feelings for one another as friends.”

“Chai, we’ll talk things out. Our friendships are important to us just like regular people,” Mark nodded.

“And Nadech, you’ll continue to work with Yaya? No fear of more troubles?”

“Right, we can’t do our work well if we worry about those things. I’ll always be glad to work with nong Yaya.”

“Your lakorn began airing and the opening ratings are very impressive!”

“Thanks to everyone. And to the Director for letting us work with her. This is a very memorable project to me. Please give support to P’Mark too.”

“Thank you. So we heard news that you were given a new lakorn? It’s the one by producer Lee.”

“It’s true, the casting was just confirmed, and we’re waiting for everything to be set.”

A couple of feet away, Margie and Mint were chatting with another channel MC.

“You two are close friends of Yaya, so how do you feel about the big scandal? Is Yaya dating Nadech?”

“Euy, I’m jealous hearing the news about them,” Margie joked.

“P’Gie likes the spotlight,” Mint chuckled. “Those two aren’t dating, it’s all false.”

“And if they were dating, they aren’t the type to break up easily.”

“Margie, you’re just giving fans hope!”

“It’s just to show that they’re not that kind of people. The truth is that they aren’t dating.”

-------------
Yaya sunk into her soft bed covers. What a week this had been. Wherever she went, from the new lakorn set to her magazine interview, she was constantly asked about Nadech. Her cheeks hurt from smiling so much, but this was the time to laugh it off, not to answer to seriously. She knew Nadech was facing the same thing, and they used the same lines.

“More promotion of us as a couple for our lakorn”
“Not true”
“Just friends”
“We care about each other very much, like siblings”
“There’s nothing going on, jing jing
”
etc…

In a few days, Yaya would finally face Nadech once more for their photoshoot. She glanced down at the magazine in her hand and grimaced. It just had to be an issue featuring Nadech…shirtless and smirking slightly, with his face tilted to the sky. She swallowed hard, looking at his eyes framed by dark lashes. They reminded her of when they were in Phuket. But Yaya remembered vividly that that morning, he looked at her in a way he’d never done before. Her eyes followed down the length of his nose—his nose was the perfect length—and then her heartbeat sped up seeing his lips and remembering that they had touched hers also.

“Does it really mean he likes me?”

But what did one—or two—kisses mean? ‘He was jealous of you.’

Before she knew it, her lips were stretching in a smile. His words raced to the front of her mind. Nothing from the past counted, none of that onscreen stuff…but what had happened that morning definitely counted.

Yaya placed the magazine on her table, leaving the page open.

-------------
Mark shook his head as Nadech got his ankle wrapped. “How could you be so careless?”

Nadech sulked. “I was just…preoccupied.” They were at a fitness center and had been exercising when Nadech accidently hurt himself.

“With nong Yaya right?” Mark clucked his tongue. “Hope that ankle gets better before tomorrow. You’re going to be on your feet for a while taking photos.”

“I’ll be fine.” Nadech tried to walk on his sprained ankle, flexing gently as the trainer directed him.

“If you don’t want to get yourself killed, stop thinking about Yaya so much,” Mark hissed in a lowered voice.

“This has nothing to do with her! Director wanted me to build up muscle.”

“It’s because you’ve been stuffing your face with food lately. Your appetite is not normal in the first place, and now you’re eating so much. Don’t tell me you’ve become an emotional eater too,” Mark snickered. “I know what you’re doing. You’re trying to fill yourself up with your second favorite thing because you can’t stop thinking about your first favorite thing, huh, huh?”

Nadech elbowed Mark. “You think I want to think about her? This is totally involuntary brain actions, got it?”

“Psh, understood, sir.”

-------------
“I like this theme very much. If you have any other events to promote it, please let me know, I’ll help support too,” Yaya said to the photographer’s assistant. She was having her hair done for Levi’s jeans advertisement.

“I know right? ‘Going Green’ is not only great for our earth but it’s also hot too,” the assistant agreed excitedly. “Oi! I think Nadech is ready now too! Let’s go. Here, let me see you.” Yaya stood up for her, fixing the sheer, off-the-shoulder blouse that showed the black lace tank underneath. It helped focus people’s eyes on the dark-wash jeans. “Perfect. P’Ja, we’re ready!”

“Look away. Look away. Look away…” The two words kept repeating in his head, but Nadech would not obey. He was seeing Yaya again for the first time since returning to Bangkok and it was hard not to just let his eyes feast on her as she glided into his view. It also put his heart at ease, even if she might be unwilling to stick around him, at least he could see once in a while how she was doing.

“Won’t you even blink, nong Nadech?” the assistant asked with a giggle.

“Huh? Oh.” Nadech sheepishly whipped around. “Are we all ready? Should we start?” He wandered off towards the cameras.

Yaya stepped up beside Nadech awkwardly. The two caught each other’s eye and quickly looked in opposite directions. Nadech cleared his throat as the photographer started taking pictures.

“Ooooh, looking good! Loving it!” Ja said, his finger working the camera shutter nonstop. “This setting is very sweet. Nong, take a seat.”

Yaya sat on a lower step of the ladder.

“Narak! Narak mak mak!”

Hanging by a tree branch with one arm, Nadech reached the other arm towards Yaya with an apple in his hand. Their smiles lit up the photos with a youthful atmosphere, and their interactions lent playfulness, surrounded by the crisp natural setting of rows of apple trees.
Their first set of pictures recorded the planting of small apple seeds, and as the sets progressed, the tree grew bigger and then more numerous until there was a full orchard, where the couple enjoyed the fruits of the plants they’d lovingly cared for together.

“Oh! I have an idea. See that apple hanging right there? Nong Yaya, you stand on the second step and you and Nadech lean in like you’re taking a bite from the each side.”

Yaya prayed that the shadows of the tree would hide the blush on her face. She let her teeth touch the apple, but once she raised her eyes, they found Nadech looking straight back at her. He looked as taken aback as she felt. The cameras clicked away, and seconds later, Yaya nearly lost her grip on the ladder, swaying forward.

Nadech let go of his branch, reacting to catch her; however, she regained her grasp, but Nadech landed heavily on his feet. He yelped in pain when his ankle made him collapse.

“P’Nadech!” Yaya crouched beside him. “What’s wrong?”

“You should have told us that you hurt your ankle. I wouldn’t have made you stand and climb around like that,” the assistant said in concern.

“No worries. Actually, it was fine since this morning so I nearly forgot about it.”

“We’ll take a break for now. If you don’t feel better, we can reschedule this.”

“No need,” he quickly declined. “I’m really ok. This isn’t a big deal. I’ll just sit a few minutes.”

“I’ll help you.”

Now this he couldn’t refuse. Yaya slipped his arm over her shoulder and supported him over to the seats set up. Her hair brushed over his arm like silk. As they sat, he realized he had unconsciously drawn closer to her, so that when she turned to him, he pulled away. “…Thanks.”

“How did you sprain your ankle in the first place?”

“I was on the weight lift machine and was just careless.”

“Does it still hurt?”

“A little.”

“I think we should reschedule. You can’t keep working on a sore ankle like that. If it gets worse…” she caught his expression. “Why are you smiling like that?”

“This reminds me of a while ago. I said all this to you during the fashion show, right?” She pouted at his teasing, so he said, “Thanks for worrying about me. I’ll be well enough to finish today’s work.”

“Who’s worrying?” she said quietly as they stood up, but she automatically grabbed his arm when he lost balance. “You see? You talk big but you can barely stand. Come here,” she ordered and made him lean against her.

For the rest of the photoshoot, Nadech couldn't believe that she was there, fussing over him and making sure he was comfortable. She didn’t hate him after all.

“You can’t drive using that ankle, how are you getting home?”

“P’Grate is picking me up. Yaya,” he had to ask now, before he lost his nerve. “How are you?”

“I’m doing well…Uh,” she knew he was asking about the news issue. “It’s all usual stuff, right?” she offered a smile. “We’ll get through it like we always have. What about you? Are you doing ok with all the interviews?”

He nodded, eager for the light mood to remain. “Yes, I’m ok. I’m glad they let us…work together still.”

She bit back a smile, hearing that he wanted to work with her. “I’m so relieved. After what happened in Phuket, I—“

She stopped and they stared wide-eyed at each other, both remembering the kiss—the one that had taken place through real emotions—and they simultaneously glanced at the other’s lips.

“Nadech, are you ready to go?”

“There’s P’Grate, gotta go. See you later.” He limped as fast as he could away.

“Is nong Yaya a disease or something, that you looked like you were running for your life?” Grate asked, getting into his car.

“Just drive,” Nadech pleaded.

:fanfic:
Author's note-------------
YADECH on Valentine's Day! eeeeeek! :dance2:

Just finished Reun Sawn Ruk. Intense, and psychotic.

jjinxx

jjinxx

Chapter 15

“You want Nadech! You want Nadech!”

“Kim! Stop singing that!” Yaya demanded sharply. “Or I’m never telling you anything again.”

“Ok, ok. Dang, going through Nadech withdrawal…” Kim mumbled loud enough for Yaya to hear and narrow her eyes at her friend. “Don’t make such a dark face, you won’t be pretty anymore. Remember that the announcement is today and cameras will be everywhere.” They pulled into the company parking lot.

-------------
If looks could kill, Grate’s eyes would have wiped out half of Bangkok already. Nadech gulped. “S-sorry. I didn’t catch what you said just now.”

Grate knew Nadech would do perfectly fine once he was out on stage at CentralWorld, but right now, his absentmindedness was forcing Grate to be the pushy big brother, so Grate stated, “You like nong Yaya.”

Nadech blinked. That came out of nowhere. “Why would you say that?”

“Are you going to deny it?”

Nadech didn’t bother lying to Grate, who had spent so much time with him that he could practically read his mind—he just didn’t find it worth his time to. “No…But there’s really nothing going on between us.”

“I believe you. But why not?”

Nadech gaped. “What?”

“Aum told me what happened that morning. You like her that much, so why not go for it?”

He spluttered and managed a laugh. “You’re joking. That’s just impossible.”

“Celebs get together all the time. They even get married. You’re not going to let your career stop you from possibly obtaining the love of your life.”

Whoa. Nadech had never had this type of sentimental discussion with Grate before. Grate was like the strict elder who kept him from messing up and who was all about business, usually.

“That’s what I told him.” Aum strode in authoritatively and with a smirk.

“We should focus on the press conference,” Nadech suggested.

“Right, because you’ve been so focused while we were running through the details,” Grate pointed out sarcastically.

Aum hopped on the table. “You can make things work.”

“Let’s pretend she feels the same way for me. How would we work that out without having the press at our throats?”

“We’ll help. And you don’t know that she doesn’t feel the same way. What you need to do is tell Yaya about this. And I don’t mean in that spontaneous, heat-of-the-moment stunt you pulled,” he pointed reprimandingly, “I’m talking straight out saying to her THIS is what you feel.”

“Is that really important right now?” Nadech couldn’t help remembering the torture Mark put him through.

“Of course it is. It’s at the core of everything,” Aum chided.

“Your actions did not speak for yourself. But words can.”

“Tell her.”

“Yeah, tell her.”

Nadech let out a noise of frustration. They were wrong, so wrong!

“Tell her what? To me, words are less trustworthy than actions. You both know that I’m being interrogated ruthlessly and I have to deny that I have romantic thoughts for her. But you still want me to tell her that I like her? Tell her that years of friendship and professionalism resulted in me developing an idiotic more-than-crush on her, but no, don’t worry, because I won’t do anything moronic to damage her reputation, except whoops—I just did!” he spoke in a frenzy. “Tell her that she’s the only woman who I don’t want as a sister or a friend while at the same time faking my smile at the camera and telling everyone ELSE that I don’t care about her? That’s going to make her feel better?”

Aum and Grate looked at Nadech wallowing in his hopelessness, and they too felt the bleakness of the situation. “But…at least she’d know you’re lying to protect her.”

Suddenly, Kim was standing in their midst. “If you don’t want to lose Yaya, you can’t leave her doubting you.”

They looked up and saw Mint towing Yaya forcefully back inside the room.

It wasn’t that Yaya was fighting to escape, but more like she was so stunned that she could not move properly by herself. Nadech stood up, and when he came into her vision, she blinked and the astonishment in her eyes deepened.

“We heard what you guys were saying just now.”

“Really?” Aum’s gaze flickered to Yaya, and back to Kim, who nodded in confirmation that Yaya did also.

Grate motioned to them all and they began to file out of the room, all except the two people who could not take their eyes off each other.

Several silent moments passed by.

“Did you hear what I said?” Nadech asked, when his subconscious told him they were alone because he really couldn’t focus enough on anything other than the woman in front of him.

Not trusting her voice, Yaya nodded.

“The part about liking her?”

Nod.

“And the idiot crush?”

Nod.

“And about her being the only woman I don’t want as a sister or friend?”

Nod.

“I forgot to add something. Her name is Yaya Urassaya.”

There was a sour twist in his gut. He was sure it was a prelude to her telling him that this was the end to their friendship; that unless they were working, she never wanted to come near him again. He wished she would talk to him. Or even slap him, anything to show she still considered him worthy of her attention.

Yaya hadn’t shown Nadech a response, but when she heard him say her name, she had to use all of her muscles not to break out in a crazy smile and start jumping all over the place. He really did like her. But even more overwhelming was the truth of her own feelings.

“Won’t you say anything?”

“You’re terrible.”

He lowered his head in shame. “I forgot that too.”

“But not as terrible as me.” Without thinking, she reached up and touched his cheek. “Did I hurt you? When I hit you?”

“I deserved it. I had no right to do that to you, it crossed the line.” He inhaled deeply, forcing himself to be brave and look straight in her eyes. “Now you know though. Is there any way that the name Nadech means something more to you than a friend? Is there a space as small as a seed in your heart for me?”

“It’s not the space of a seed. You’re like those trees—Nadech occupies so many acres of my heart, it’s been feeling so heavy.”

Before, just imagining telling someone that she liked them unnerved Yaya. But now, with Nadech before her, giving her the chance to be someone special to him made her want to reveal everything she felt for him. He was the only person who could make losing control feel right. And the bliss on his face confirmed to her that this was the right thing to do.

“Wait,” Nadech said breathlessly, “I didn’t hear wrong right? Yaya, you—you like me?”

Yaya averted her eyes. “Ba, you really need me to say it out?”

Grinning unceasingly, he said in a pleading voice, “But I haven’t heard those exact words.”

She refuted, “Didn’t you say words aren’t trustworthy? If you didn’t understand me the first time,” she lifted her chin stubbornly, “then I can’t help it.”

“That’s true. Then are you saying we should use actions instead? Like…” he leaned towards her, “what happened in Phuket?” He aimed for her lips but Yaya ducked and moved away.

“What do you think you’re doing?!” He had caught her so off-guard, she nearly didn’t escape.

“Sorry, I couldn’t help it.” He ruffled his hair.

“Don’t. Unless you want me to follow up with the next move,” she warned and glanced at the door.

“It’d be worth it…” he smirked, admiring the pink touch to her face.

“You’re so shameless. I shouldn’t have believed you when you acted like you were sorry.” She crossed her arms.

“I was sorry, but I’m not going to lie and say I regretted it. But I promise to ask permission first next time.” His eyes told her that he was going to make sure there was a next time too. He stepped towards her, cautiously taking her hand in his.

“What are you doing?”

“I don’t want your arms closed to me like that.”

She squirmed. “Ok, I won’t cross my arms. You can let go. You promised.”

He kept a firm hold on her hand. “No, I like this way better. I’m not trying to take advantage of you, but now that I know that I don’t have to hide my feelings for you any longer, I hope you’ll open up and let me take care of those acres in your heart. I don’t want even one tree to fall, or for one blossom to waver. Will you let me?”

Once again, Yaya nodded. He picked up both of her hands, just to weigh them gently in his as if they were precious gold. "No one's going to call CUT right now, right?" he asked.

Yaya couldn't help giggling. The way his eye was squinted in unease was so cute. She couldn't have guessed that Nadech needed her touch right now just to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

"No, it's just the two of us." Her face mirrored the delight on his, but was next replaced by worry. She realized what the impact of expressing her emotions without a script could have. “But you do have to hide it. We can’t let anyone find out, right?”

He sighed. “I suppose not yet. But that’s ok,” he brightened up. “We can keep this quiet. We’ll just be careful. Plus we have those people to help.”

“Who?”

Nadech walked over and yanked the door open and a pile of people spilled in.

“Nadech!” Kim complained, trying to climb off Aum.

“I told you guys not to be nosy,” Grate said from the doorway.

“P’Grate, I could tell you were trying to hear from behind me,” Mint accused, making him look away in guilt.

“Ahem, we should get going to CentralWorld. The presscon for Levi’s will begin in thirty minutes. Come along.”

-------------
Of course, the Phuket incident was brought up during the press conference that announced Yaya and Nadech were the new spokespersons, but with the help of Grate and Yaya’s manager, along with the director of the project, they were able to maintain the attention on the modeling.

“There were a lot of people who were surprised hearing the announcement but their company knows that these two stars are forever a hot commodity. The two are working together like nothing has happened, proving that their friendship has not been affected by the recent rumors. The feedback from fans shows so much excitement that their favorite couple has not had a falling out. Here is Yaya and Nadech at CentralWorld. Mmm, the two are so cute!”

“Chai, they are having fun and seem to be enjoying their job. These two really deserve to represent this big project. Fans are already demanding for a photobook to be released, so the director is considering making a collection of all their photoshoots in a couple of months.”

The screen zoomed in on the large banners of Nadech and Yaya’s Levi’s advertisements.

“Here they are posing for the cameras before the end of the meeting. Maaae, those two sure know how to serve fans.”

“And their lakorn is hitting the roof too. The ratings continue to climb with every episode. It seems like people just can’t get enough of them.”

Yaya took a sip of water, skimming through her script. Her eyes paused on the line that said the two characters held each other close. She shook her head in amusement, remembering the way people had requested for pictures of her and Nadech during the CentralWorld presscon. Nadech had at first put his arm over her shoulders. She had tried not to make faces at him since there were cameras all around, and instead sent him subtle disapproving eyes, but he was too busy taking advantage of the moment to mind. In fact, he eagerly complied to one person’s request to wrap his arm around her waist, while all she could do was smile away.

Yaya snickered. She had ventured to pinch him once, just for his boldness, so that Nadech winced. She wondered if anyone had caught that face.

“Nong, come on.”

“Ka,” she got up to start practicing the next scene.

I was totally feeling all your frustration too, even though it's all my own doing, so I decided it was time for the two lovebirds to CONFESS! Augh! Finally!
lol This chapter makes me happy.

jjinxx

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
At last this confession chapter appear... love it so much.. thanks for uploading this chapter.. love it very much.. =D

jjinxx

Chapter 16

Yaya spotted her manager’s car and climbed into the back seat.

“Thanks for giving me a ride tonight, P’Rin.”

“Not a problem.”

Yaya did a double take. She scooted forward and peered at the driver. “P’Nadech?!”

“At your service!” he saluted her and rubbed a goatee on his chin.

“W-what are you…How did you get this car?”

“Jacked it.” He chuckled at her expression. “I’m kidding. P’Rin lent it to me so I could pick you up. Are you tired? Can you go somewhere with me?”

“Where? And why do you have that beard? Will it be ok if we go somewhere?”

“So many questions. We’re just going to a certain place. And I have to be prepared of course, so I stuck this beard on. See that bag next to you? Just pick out whatever you want.”

Yaya opened up the bag and pulled out a number of items, including several different sunglasses, spectacles, scarves, wigs and hats. “You know how to be sneaky…” she narrowed her eyes in suspicion. “Do you do this a lot?”

“Of course. Mark and I came up with this Special Disguise Kit.”

Yaya slipped on a scarf and pulled it tight around her neck so that the bottom of her hair was hidden and it looked like she had a chin-length bob. Then she pulled her hoodie on and lastly, steel rim glasses. After a few minutes, Nadech parked the car and turned to the back.

“Whoa! Who are you?” he exclaimed. She scrunched her nose at him. He laughed. “You’re pretty good, I almost couldn’t recognize you. Here, pick one out for me.”

Yaya selected a baseball cap and put it on for him.

“How is it?”

“You look like an old man.”

“Perfect. I suit you then,” he joked.

She looked outside. They were at the restaurant that she had taken him to. “This is where you wanted to go?”

“Yep. Because it’s the first place we ate at together, just the two of us. That was one of that best meals I remember.”

She nodded. “I’ve always loved the food here.”

“Mm…I mean it was even better because of the scenery.”

Yaya didn’t remember sitting by a window last time, but she caught him smiling and realized he was talking about her. Feeling pleased and embarrassed, she said, “Hm, bet you don’t even add sugar to your food, your mouth is this sweet already. Let’s go in, I’m hungry. And just pay attention to your food. If you choke I can’t help you.”

After the waiter took their orders, Nadech turned to Yaya with a slightly anxious face, “I’m sorry.”

“Why?”

He glanced around. “Usually, guys would do something romantic like rent out the entire restaurant so he can spend time with his girlfriend. But if I did that, people would definitely hear about it and then, well…you know that our secret would be revealed and we’d get into trouble. It’s just that with more people around, we can blend in and not get noticed easily.”

Yaya felt touched. “Don’t worry about that stuff. I’m glad you can think ahead like this. And besides, why do guys have to rent out a whole restaurant, it’s a waste of money. If we want to be together alone, we wouldn’t go out in the first place.”

He felt relieved that she wasn’t disappointed. Then his eyes twinkled mischievously. “So you mean that if I want to be alone with you, I can?”

She stuttered. “No…I didn’t say that…”

“Your house or mine?” he wiggled his brow.

“Crazy! I didn’t mean that, I was just making an example…”

“Aow, but I do want to spend time alone with you for real. Because we’re dating...” Had he been too presumptuous? Did she not consider them as a couple yet? “…Right?”

She held her nose up. “I don’t know.”

Nadech tilted his head, his mouth hanging open. “But…I thought…”

“What did you think?” she was enjoying watching him struggle.

“You and I, aren’t we…? I thought we understand each other now, Yaya—“

“Sh!” she took a quick look around. “Speak softly…In fact, there’s no point to our disguises if we give it away with names.”

“What am I supposed to call you?”

“I don’t know. Use a fake name…call me Aom,” she gave a soft laugh like it was a game. But Nadech was not pleased with the idea.

“Come on.”

“N—er, wait, where are you going?”

“Nadech put down some money and led her out by the arm.

“Get in the car,” he ordered before she could utter a question. Not wanting to upset him, she did as he told.

-------------
“Where is this?”

“My house.” He got out and opened the door for her since she hesitated, but she followed him inside. She looked around curiously once past the front door. Before her was a tidy living space with inviting couches and a tv. The large windows were drawn shut, but the light from overhead was thrown across the picture-filled walls.

“Have a seat.”

She sat next to him, still studying her surroundings with deep interest. Then she realized his serious expression. “Why are we here?” She felt shy all of a sudden, seeing for the first time the place where Nadech regularly lived. She hadn't expected him to really bring her here.

“First of all, you can come here because you’re my important person. You’re my girlfriend.” He eyed her as if daring her to object, but Yaya couldn’t have been more thrilled that Nadech was being so firm. “Right?”

She nodded, and his stern gaze was replaced by a grin. His eyes softened. “Also, because I don’t want to have to call you by a fake name.”

“It’s not a big deal.”

“It is to me. All the time I’ve known you, I could only treat you as my girlfriend when we both had character names. I don’t want to live our real feelings like that too. Plus,” he scooped her hand up gently, “I promised didn’t I? I promised that I’d always say the right name. You don’t have to worry about me having another girl or even just a fake name. Yaya will always be the most special to me.”

She recalled the day he’d made a mistake and said ‘I love you Yaya’ instead of ‘I love you Ying Aom’ and couldn’t believe he’d took that promise so seriously. It gave her an incredible warmth inside, especially from his determination to love her freely and truthfully.

“And this way, we won’t need these.” He tossed his hat on the table where the fake goatee was lying.

“If that’s what you want, I agree.”

He nodded, stroking his thumb over her hand. Yaya suddenly sensed the proximity of their bodies, their knees touching.

“Yaya?”

“Hm?”

“Can I hug you?”

Her smile widened. He really did keep his promises. At least when he wasn’t busy obeying the photographers. “Yes.”

Just when his arms had secured around her, there was a loud gurgle. They broke apart with a heartbeat’s length of silence, then burst out laughing.

“Sorry, I didn’t even let you eat before at the restaurant. I’ll go make you food.”

“Really?”

“What? You didn’t know I can cook? Well I’ll give you Chef Nadech’s specialty then. Hold on for a bit longer, okay?”

Yaya was surprised that Nadech had been telling the truth. Not that she assumed he couldn’t cook, but she didn’t think he’d be this good.

“So? How is it?”

She smacked her lips in satisfaction. “Not bad.”

“Aow, shouldn’t you be a bit more generous with the compliments?” he laughed.

“Mmm…aroy mak. Thank you for making me dinner.”

“May I request a thank you gift?”

She shrugged. “Sure, what would you like?” She saw him smirk and begin to lean forward, so she quickly offered, “I’ll wash the dishes for you. Okay?” She got up and started gathering dishes, hiding her amusement at his disappointment.

“Please help bring me the rest of the dishes,” she called to him.

Nadech sighed and piled up the remaining plates and silverware. When he came up next to her as she was squeezing dish soap, he set the pile down and peered down at her. She was concentrating on cleaning, not paying him any mind, which further discouraged him.

Yaya looked at him from the corner of her eye and giggled silently at his pouting. Then, on an impulse, Yaya tiptoed and pecked the corner of his lips. Stunned at her own daring, her hand slapped over her mouth. Nadech looked at her in surprise, then delight.

“Uh, you—you had some crumbs on there…” she stuttered. He gave her a look that said he didn’t believe a word of it. “Really. You’re a messy eater…”

“I’m not objecting. I never made you promise to ask permission first either,” he said gleefully, which promptly made her glare at him. “You just surprised me.” He reached for a towel.

While he helped wipe away the soap on her face, Yaya, who had rather enjoyed that spontaneous action, said, “Well, maybe to help you not be so surprised, I’ll just have to practice that a lot from now on.”

The twinkle that returned to his eyes told her he liked that idea very much, and he lowered his lips to hers.

DING DONG.

Nadech groaned.

“Go on, open the door.”

Nadech made a face on his way out. Behind him, she saw that it was Boy, Kim, and Margie, all of whom were supporting Mark inside. They laid him on a couch.

“What happened to him?” she asked.

Boy shook his head, “He got inspired by Nadech and wanted to admit his feelings to Mint, but instead of just doing—“

“He thought that a shot of whiskey would help him with the nerves,” Margie rolled her eyes.

“Except he doesn’t drink often, so that shot pretty much knocked him out.”

“Hey, I’m not knocked out!” Mark complained. “I can hear all of you insulting me.” He groaned, rubbing his head.

“I thought we’d come here while he sobered up so I could actually have a coherent conversation with someone,” Boy explained. “The girls offered to help.”

“We didn’t know you guys had a date though,” Kim said. All three of them wore devilish grins.

“Are we interrupting you guys?” Boy asked.

Nadech and Yaya looked sideways at each other.

“It wasn’t planned,” she said. “And we’re done eating now so I’ll go home. It’s getting late anyways. Um, since Kim and Margie are here, they can also send me home too.”

“Are you sure? Because—“

“I’m sure. Come one you guys.”

Nadech caught Boy making gestures at him. “Go bid her good night,” he whispered.

Margie and Kim were in the car when he caught up to Yaya.

“Yaya.”

“Thanks for having me over,” she said. “I had a nice time.”

“I’m glad. Mm…good night then.”

“Have fun with your sleepover,” she laughed.

Nadech pouted.

“Good night.”

He squeezed her hand once before letting her go.

Ah, I don't know, I just need some YADECH sweetness for a while. Bare with me lol
and sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes.

jjinxx

jjinxx

Hi! Sorry, no chapter updates yet! ><
Just wanted to share 2 things:

First, I've chosen a theme song for JHJ.
"Too Much So Much Very Much" by Bird Thongchai
เบิร์ด_ธงไชย_-_Too_Much_So_Much_Very_Much.mp3
Lyric translation:
From someone who was indifferent
I went through the days, night and time
Never cared to be dizzy or to cause problems for myself
It’s been over for a long time, having been hurt after loving someone
We meet and then we part, I’ve gotten used to it
When I’m by myself I’ll be lonely for a little bit then I’ll fall asleep
*I’m tired for those who are strong
So the heavens decided to play a game by having me meet you
So I thought we should try going out to kill the boredom
The guardian of my heart fell in love without me knowing
**Loving you too much so much very much right now
I don’t know why when I met you, why it’s so long
Can it just be a chill chill?
Do you know that my heart has flown away?
I love you too much
too much too too too much
But don’t you be so unwilling
I hate to lie but I don’t want tears falling from my eyes

I’m tired of having to face things that I’m scared of
I wake with a heart that is racing
Everything that looked worn out now looks beautiful
Even if the clouds are foggy and hazy
Too much so much very much
All of a sudden the heavens are on my side
At first when I watched it, it was just so so
But when I watched it another day it was so cute
The love scene where the n’ek is sleeping
I’m begging the director not to order cut yet
Action! I’m going to move to Bang Ruk
From my old house that was at Bang Phlat
I’ve been at Bang Jak all my life
If it’s not Sukhumnit then I’ll go live at a temple
Disappointed just like the supporting actor
I’ve tried tried tried, I’m extremely upset
I’ve had it with this sweet love
I don’t remember the teachings because I love you too much
Credits to fan2527 at youtube

I first heard this song from Yaya's Lipton cf and just thought it was adorable!

And second, this very simple cast photo book of the characters that I've been working on while my brain is currently clouded to the upcoming events for Yadech. The pages are in order. I wish I knew how them actually flip or how even a gif but I'm not quite savvy with that stuff. This is just for the fun of JHJ!

jjinxx

Chapter 17

“So Mark likes Mint…” Yaya pondered out loud.

“As if you didn’t already know that.”

Don’t try to avoid the subject. So…”

“So…” Kim echoed Margie.

“Your first date!”

“Augh, how was it?! He brought you home, that is so cute!”

“Was it fun? Did the chemistry grow even stronger?”

Yaya shook her head at them.

“I’m almost sorry that we came and interrupted, but on the other hand we wouldn’t have known how sweet you guys are being!” Margie said.

“He just made me dinner, nothing more than that.”

“Awww!” the two squealed excitedly and continued to gush over them.

“Ooooh, you scored major brownie points, cooking for her,” Boy nodded in approval.

“But aren’t you moving a little fast?”

“No, we’re not doing anything…inappropriate. I just didn’t want to use that Disguise Kit. It’s frustrating.”

“I get you. You’re both adults. But I agree with Mark. You have to be cautious, there are photographers everywhere waiting to catch you unaware. I think it’ll be safer if you two don’t go to each other’s houses alone. Plus her mom visits her often right? That’d be awkward.”

“Why don’t one of us just accompany you guys? That way if you’re questioned about it we can say it was a group hanging out and not something special.”

“I’m impressed, even with alcohol in you, you could come up with this.” Boy and Mark clinked their glasses of water.

Nadech thought over the idea. He wasn’t thrilled about not having privacy with Yaya—not that they would do anything serious—but would she be okay with it too?

Boy noticed his frown. “I don’t like the idea of babysitting you lovers either, but you gotta admit, it’s better than a repeat of Phuket.”

“I don’t even know if we’ll have much time to hang out together, but it’d be such a burden on you guys anyway.”

“Don’t worry. I’m not saying we’ll spend every minute supervising you. You can see each other without us, it’s up to you and I trust your judgment. But if you ever sense anything weird, just call us.”

“You know what, the next time you wanna see Yaya, tell me and I’ll get Mint to come too!” Mark suggested enthusiastically.

“Don’t come ask me for any whiskey though.”

“I know…I’ve learned my lesson. So are you going to see her again anytime soon?”

“I dunno,” Nadech laughed. “I have to ask her schedule first.”

“Better make the most of the time you have now, before you start the new lakorn.”

“Good point,” Mark said. However, Nadech wasn’t too worried. He and Yaya still had to do the photoshoots for the CentralWorld Project every month and so he had those to look forward to.

-------------
“Don’t pout, we’ll see each other tomorrow.” Yaya tried soothing Nadech, who had been out of town to visit his home for a few days. “Do you want me to come pick you up at the train station?”

“Really?”

She could imagine his dimples appearing even over the phone. “Yep.”

“Ok, don’t be late! I miss you a lot and…”

“Hm?”

“We’ll make food or something ok?! It's our two month anniversary.”

“Ok,” she laughed.

Yaya hurried to Mint’s place. “What? What happened, it sounded like an emergency.”

Mint said, “Kim was just exaggerating.”

“It’s pretty big news!” Kim protested.

“Why, what is it?”

“Mark asked me out on a date.” Mint giggled. “He was so nervous it sounded like he had an accent.”

“How did you take it? You don’t look shocked or anything,” Yaya asked.

“I’m great! It was about time he asked me out.”

“You already knew?”

“Sometimes I’d get the feeling that he likes me but he’s very good at hiding it.”

Yaya remembered the night Mark got drunk trying to confess. “Wait. How is Mark doing?”

“He’s freakin’ out.”

They all laughed.

“Good thing Nadech is returning today so he can help Mark calm down before the date,” Kim said.

Yaya’s jaw dropped. “Oh my gosh, what time is it?! Nadech’s coming back! Ugh, how could it slip my mind? I got to go!”

Her head covered with a scarf, Yaya pulled off her sun glasses and looked around the train station discretely. Her phone was out of battery so she couldn’t even call Nadech. What if he already left? She checked her watch, wincing. It was nearly an hour past his arrival. She sighed. He was probably already home.

Someone cleared his throat. Looking up, Yaya realized Nadech was standing there. His black beanie was pulled back to show his grumpy eyes.

Guiltily, Yaya apologized. “Sorry I’m late. But the traffic was really bad.”

He raised a brow.

“And my phone is dead…And did you know that Mark asked Mint out on a date!?”

He didn’t look impressed with the news, keeping his arms crossed.

“…Uh, Kim called me…I mean, before my phone died…” she trailed off as his eyes narrowed sternly. “I-I just thought Kim meant there was a big crisis happening.”

Nadech just stared at her silently.

“Did you eat yet? Are you hungry? Do you want me to get you something from the food shop over there?”

He glanced at the shop and gave her a look. She remembered that he didn’t like eating unhealthy fast food. Yaya rummaged through her bag. “Do you want…a piece of gum?” It was all that she had.

Nadech huffed a breath.

Frowning, Yaya said grumpily, “Fine.” She un-wrapped the gum and ate it herself. “I didn’t make you wait on purpose—“ she mumbled, but next thing she knew, she was pulled to him and he delivered her a full and dizzying kiss.

Having missed him from the last couple days of his absence, Yaya sunk happily into his embrace, not caring that there might be people watching, just letting her mind blank out to everything except Nadech’s lips.

“Mm,” he murmured when he finally released her. “What brand of gum is this? It’s really good.” He chewed once and smirked.

Yaya shook her head at him, grinning.

“I missed you.”

“Me too. I’m sorry for making you wait.”

“I was just worried something had happened to you, that’s why I was mad.” He threw his bag over his shoulder and began walking out, holding her hand. “So, is Mark freaking out?”

-------------
“What’s up P’Grate?” Nadech asked brightly.

Grate, however, approached him with the shadow of a frown. “We’re meeting with the Boss today.”

“Whoa. Wait, seriously?” Nadech had not been aware that a meeting had been set up, and his instinct judged from Grate’s face that this was not just some friendly boss-employee chat.

“Serious as a heart attack. Come on.”

“Do you know why he wants to see us?”

“I have my suspicions. I’m hoping for your sake that I’m wrong.”

When the two reached the office at the top floor of their company building, they entered into a spacious office that had a whole wall filled with floor to ceiling windows.

“Boss, we’re here.”

“Have a seat,” the man commonly known as Big Boss said. “Don’t worry. You’re not in trouble.”

Nadech couldn’t help but sense he was about to add a “yet” at the end of that sentence, from the way his eyes followed him.

“How are you doing sir?”

“Fine, fine. Now I’m going to get straight to the point. I’ve recently become aware of some happenings between my actors. What has reached my ears this time is that you, Nadech, are dating someone.”

Nadech gulped. He and Grate glanced at each other. Grate gave him a nod. “Yes sir.” His insides cringed at what might come ahead. Nadech should have known this couldn’t be kept from Big Boss.

“Ah. That’s really the most important thing I needed to know, because I already have knowledge of who the other party in this situation is. Interestingly, these were given to me.”

He placed some photos on the desk. They were photos of Nadech and Yaya at the train station the day of his return.

“Just to confirm my information, you and nong Yaya have been in a relationship a few months, correct?”

“Yes sir.”

“Sir,” Grate asked, “Where did you get these? Is someone trying to sell them to you?”

“That’s not important. The main thing is, do you realize what’s at stake here? Although the Phuket incident is passing over in the public, if news gets out that the very same couple that has been denying these rumors is actually dating, things won’t turn out well.”

“We’ll make sure nothing is slipped out,” Grate spoke up.

“I’m sure you’re trying very hard right now. But if I could find out without you even telling me, imagine how soon it will be until the gossip column discovers your relationship. Do you realize what this news could do to you? And it’s not just fans, it can affect which productions and directors are willing to work with you.”

“There are countless celebrities who date people inside and outside of the entertainment circle. Whatever negative news that comes out about Nadech and Yaya won’t last long; there are only so many things that can be written about them. Not to disregard your good intentions, but don’t you think Nadech and Yaya can handle this? They’re young, but they know what’s appropriate and what’s not. They won’t do anything to lose face for themselves or the company.”

Big Boss leaned back in his chair. “I know this is hard to take in right now, but if you’ll trust my advice, you won’t be risking your careers.”

“You want them to break up?” Grate asked.

Nadech’s tongue felt tied. “No way.”

“I thought so. I’m not forbidding you from working together or seeing each other.” he said kindly. “I know you’ve worked hard coming into this industry and it would displease me immensely to see anything bad happen to such dedicated workers. The safest thing to do right now is to follow the rules I’ve set up. If you follow my rules for at least the following months—until your modeling contract is over—and if by then you haven’t messed up, I’ll help you with the press about your relationship. It will be long enough that you’ve gotten to work with other people and furthered your career until the media and public can easily accept a relationship between you two. I’ll be seeing Yaya later on also.”

YADECH at Foremost Milk event were adorable!!! ^^ Cannot wait! Six more days until the opening of their next lakorn *MAJOR SPAZZ MODE*

jjinxx

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Another great chapter! lol, Mark asking Mint on a date and Yadech together at the sky train stattion. Too cute!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Now that you mention it Bella, I totally forgot to wonder how they got the pictures lol. I guess I was too intrigued about Yadech :coverlaf:

cecilia

Staff member
I got to chapter 8 and man, it's so funny and cute how they question about their feeling .. YING AND APIRAK are not feeling those emotions -- it's YAYA AND NADECH na kha!

I love how you add them side characters to light up their confusion -- the brotherly love portray here is so awesome !!! wonder if you'll make Margie and Boy together.
KEEP updating na .. i'm slowly catching up ja.

jjinxx

thanks everyone! lol bella you're so funny!

Chapter 18

“Doesn’t this mean that Boss will be after me next?” Mark asked.

“Maybe not right away since you just asked Mint out,” Boy reasoned. “Just take things slow and lay low.”

“You’re really going through with the Boss’ request?” Mark asked, outraged.

Nadech nodded.

“What the heck is this? Why would you even consider his words? Do you remember how long it took before you and Yaya got together?” Mark shook his head. “No, it’s not your fault. Just don’t do it. Just…you could go talk to him again. I’ll go with you. I’ll…”

“It’s ok. It makes sense.”

“In what way does this make sense?” Boy asked skeptically.

“Now that I think about it, I’m reminded of Weir and Noey…” Nadech mumbled.

“Oh come on, you can’t possibly think what happened to them will happen to you. And it barely had anything to do with the media. They made their own unwise decisions and their careers went downhill, which ended in a broken relationship. You’re not as hot-headed as they were. If you ask me, Boss is just being selfish,” Boy said.

“Yeah, he can’t have two of the most popular actors dating because they’ll lose ratings,” Mark rolled his eyes.

“But I have to do something. If I can’t follow his simple rules for a year, how am I going to be able to build a career where I can provide for Yaya?” Nadech pointed out.

“You’re really serious about her aren’t you?” Boy said.

“Yeah…and if that means I can’t spend as much time as I want with her, I’ll just have to deal with it.”

“How’s he going to know if you’re obeying the rules? He’d have to have you under twenty-four-seven surveillance to know you two aren’t …‘holding hands without the request of specific approved photographers,” Mark read rule number four.

“And what is this? Only ‘one hour together a week, unless working under company orders’?” Margie read rule seven with a tone of disgust. “Does he not understand the meaning of boyfriend and girlfriend?” “

“You can’t put a time limit on seeing the person you like,” Mint agreed.

“You say that like you know so well…” Yaya tease. “Is there someone you want to see all the time?”

Mint pouted. “This is not about me. This is about you and P’Nadech and how in the world you two are going to keep up your relationship if you can’t even decide for yourself when and how long you can see each other.”

Yaya sighed. “It’s not too harsh. If you think about it, usually our schedules are so busy anyways that both of us don’t even get to talk on the phone.”

“But the point is that someone is actually trying to push you apart. Ooh, Boss knows how to play this well. I bet he thinks that the less you see each other, the less your feelings will develop. That’s rather underhanded, if you ask my opinion,” Kim said, reading the rules over Mint’s shoulder, disapproval written on her face when she hit rule number nineteen. “What? ‘No looking at each other during runway events’?”

“So if you just accidentally happened to have to turn your head towards Nadech, you’re screwed. This is ridiculous. I’m sure Boss was just exaggerating at this point.” Margie rolled her eyes.

The door squeaked opened. Mark’s head appeared, and he looked left and right. “Clear!”

Nadech and Boy followed him in. Yaya stood up as her eyes caught Nadech’s.

Mark halted. “Aren’t we breaking rule number ten?”

“Huh? ‘No hugging’?”

“No, the ‘If in the same room, five other people must be present’ one.”

“That’s rule number eight and we DO have at least five other people here. Can’t you count?” Kim shook her head.

“Well, it’s their first day so let’s just say they get a freebie.” Boy looked at the others meaningfully. The girls nodded and headed for the door. Mint had to pull Mark along because of his inferior eye speech comprehension, so that Nadech and Yaya could be alone.

Yaya fixed a smile on her face. “So, what do you think?” She sat back down. “It’s not too bad, right? It’s just like working extra during the week.”

“Chai. It’s not like we’re not used to not seeing each other…” When he finished speaking, Nadech grew half-hearted. “Can I break a few rules today?”

“Well, Boy did say we get a freebie today, right?”

Nadech kneeled by her and held her hands. She laughed. “You’re sulking so much. Come, smile for me!” She pushed up the corners of his mouth, but they didn’t stay up, so she relented and held his face gingerly in her hands and pressed a kiss to his lips. Instantly they formed a smile. “That’s better.”

“We’re not going to let this get in our way, because maybe Boss is right and we should be as careful as possible.” Nadech hated the thought that he might be the cause of any damage to Yaya’s career. “It’s just…I have a suspicion that Boss is doing something more than just making us follow rules.”

“Why do you think that?”

“Well…just rumors we hear around the company. And it sucks because I wanted to do something since it’s nearly our two month anniversary coming up.”

That amused her. Yaya didn’t know many guys that would make a big deal out of two months, though of course her fondness of Nadech deepened that he found their time together so important. “I forgot to tell you, but I have to go to on location shooting anyway, so it’s ok if we don’t do anything special. It’s enough to me that you care.”

“You’re right. Besides, every day with you is a celebration.”

Just for that, she broke rule thirteen again and kissed him.

-------------
“Here we are at the fitting of a new lakorn, Love’s Best Tears, starring the handsome Nadech and the lovely Kimberly. So how is this lakorn? Is there going to be big drama?”

“It’s revenge, so yeah, you can look forward to the drama,” Nadech replied.

“How is the n’ek role?”

Kim answered, “I play a very strong self-confident person so she doesn’t yield to p’ek easily.”

“Wow, it’s going to be intense. So what does it feel like working together again? This is your second time pairing.”

“That’s right, so it’ll be comfortable because we’re quite familiar,” Kim nodded.

“You’re also friends so is it ever awkward?”

“No, this is just acting. We act with a lot of our friends so it’s actually fun this way,” Nadech said.

“We can’t forget that Nadech also pairs up a lot with his other good friend Yaya. Still just friends then?” the emcee prodded playfully.

“Krup.”

“Have you heard about how JHJ is coming along?”

“The viewer response has been amazing. Thanks to everyone who’s watching, I’m very happy with the results and it’s because of Director Fa’s work.”

“And you get to meet Yaya often?”

“Only when we have the Project photoshoots,” Nadech was practiced in not revealing his emotions through voice or expressions but of course, he resented how true that statement was right now. “Everyone’s so busy these days. I’m lucky that they let me visit my hometown before this lakorn begins filming.”

“Are your parents doing well?”

“Yes thank you.” They both answered.

She asked Nadech, “Are your parents asking for a daughter-in-law yet?”

“Mom’s not rushing me, plus I get married in a couple of lakorns so I said it’s like she has multiple daughters-in-law already,” he joked for them. Kim smacked his arm.

“Let’s invite Matt over.”

Matt eagerly joined them. “Are you excited to be taking on your first role as n’rai?”

“Yes I am. This will help me bring out versatility and not just stick to one role all the time.” She aimed that remark at Kim smugly.

Kim said, “For some people, it shows their versatility, but for others, it just shows that they’ve run into problems because acting out the good person in different ways is a lot harder, since you have to bring out different emotions and character traits to not make it boring, but some people can’t do that.” Kim smirked at Matt, then turned the smirk into an innocent smile. “I’m very glad for P’Matt that she’s broadening her options.”

Matt had to bite back her ill-temper at Kim’s subtle insult. She was still sore that she’d lost to Kim in getting the lead role but if she didn’t take all the chances she could get, Nadech would never be hers.

Nadech went on to explain some of the lakorn. “…it’s about how hard their relationship is since they have a grudge against each other and their families are enemies also.”

“Kind of like how it’s hard for you daras to date and fall in love?”

“Maybe, but it’s a little different. As long as we’re sincere we’re not afraid to live normally because we’re also human too.”

“But I bet your fans would be outraged if you started dating others. Nowadays, the word ‘antifan’ is being used more and more in Thailand.”

On behalf of her two friends, Kim stated, “They’ll have to let it go and appreciate that if we fall in love we also deserve that chance. Plus, it’s our own hearts and lives. They’ll be able to accept it. No one would be cruel enough to object to us having a significant other. Whoever stands in the way is a heartless and ignorant person,” Kim glanced at Matt to let her know it was her warning to leave Nadech alone. Perhaps she was being paranoid, but with Big Boss’ anal rules put in motion, Kim had to make sure she didn’t let her guard down with Matt hanging around Nadech.

------------
Yaya changed out of her layers of dress when her lakorn finished filming. Feeling cooled, she comfortably checked her phone.

1-Margie: Who’s the best!? I just won you and Nadech an extra 2 hours together per week. I know, that’s lame, but I’m making progress and might be able to make Boss see reason soon. You can thank me when you get back!

Yaya sighed, grateful to all her friends who were sympathizing with her and Nadech. Margie was the most influential one. Some of the envious and less talented celebs resented Margie having so much power over so many people, and even tried to make her out as a seductress, but Margie never gave their accusations the time of day. She could make a director rewrite a script or make paparazzi back down without batting a lash, because she was confident without being arrogant, and did everything with tact. But even Margie didn’t usually try to interfere with Big Boss’ decisions, so she was really working to pull some strings and work with her connections for Yaya’s sake now. Their friends had been trying to make fun of the rules but she knew they were only trying to cheer her up. At first she had thought it wouldn’t be that hard, but now she realized there was a big difference in how much she and Nadech saw each other. Before, no matter how busy the two had been, they always made sure to call or take all opportunities to see each other. Now, every spare moment felt wasted to her.

2-Nadech: I miss you.
3-Kim: Shopping this Saturday?
4-Mom: Eat your meals on time hon.
5-Nadech: Can’t wait to see you again.
6-Mint: Help pick out an outfit for my date tonight please! Can’t decide between Gucci LBD or red Versace. ><
7-Nadech: Sing for me this weekend?
8-Nadech: Mark’s going on his date. He said he’s taking full usage of the disguise kit, in which case Mint will be eating with a hobo. ^^
9-Nadech: Get some rest and don’t forget dinner or I will be forced to break some rules.
10-Nadech: On second thought, that doesn’t sound like such a bad idea.
11-Nadech: <3

Yaya grinned. Even when he wasn’t with her, his presence wasn’t in any way lessened. She replied to all of them and then went off to warn Mint about her date.

Spring Break does not last long.

jjinxx

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Now that you mention it Bella, I totally forgot to wonder how they got the pictures lol. I guess I was too intrigued about Yadech :coverlaf:
lol i cant let my guard down or else matt might be able unweave yadech into nadech and yaya.
aww i love the texts!!