Jao Por Jum Pen and Jao Noo Ninja (Tv Thunder)

tinah

sarNie Coma
hes not cute and hes old lookin' for pat but i guess as long as his acting is watchable. plus, ill watch it for pat anyway

moilee, im surprise u think hes cute lol

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Aun doesn't look that bad after all. Don't really like it when they use Pat to bump their new comers. Even though Aun is older, he's still new with only an experiance of 1 lakorn, I think.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
No, I don't think this is a remake. It sounds like one though.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
ok. so more news. pat's name in here is warada<--- wasn't that cherry's name in Kae tah pee? or something like that and she's suppose to be a clever girl. prim but smart... i wonder how the story line is like. sounds intersting.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
open ceremony pictures thanks to mara/jae done from thaitv3. quite long but i just wanted to post it for old memos.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i guess aun is oaky looking from that pic.. but i don't know about onscreen and other pics though >.<

pat looks really tired in these pics she looks so much different from the recent shoots she's done for this month.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
okies. info. this lakorn is going to air in the eveing slot. this might even air before king kaew does, which makes it happier for me, but still disappointing at the same time.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Who's this Aom person?

I wonder when this is going to air... From what I read before, it should be nice.

tinah

sarNie Coma
hmm maybe its aom skaojai?..thanks kristy

pat/aun on koo sarn koo som

credit to magazinedee.com

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
OMG!!! P'Tinah!! They actually look good together!! Never thought so but yeah!! Awww. Pretty and narak mak mak. Thanks for sharing.

Aom Skajai is from Kaew Tah Pee and Likit Kammatep, right?