Jao Sao Ban Rai

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ch.3

comedy

news on this lakorn from thairath

ต้องเข้าฉากกับม้าในละคร “เจ้าสาวบ้านไร่â€? ทางช่อง 3 ทั้งๆ ที่ชีวิตนี้เพิ่งเคยอยู่บนอานม้าเป็นหนแรก ฝน-พัชรินทร์ จัดกระบวนพล เลยเกร็งสุดขีด ซึ่ง ฝนเผยว่า “จะเล่นเป็นสาวบ้านไร่แก่นๆ เลี้ยงแกะแพะ ต้องขี่ม้าทำอะไรได้หลายอย่างมาก ไม่ค่อยถูกกับพระเอกพี่ปอ-ทฤษฎี สำหรับม้านี่ไม่เคยขี่เลย ดีที่ว่าในเรื่องฝนจะเป็นคนซ้อนมากกว่า แต่กลัวมาก ม้ามันตัวสูง เวลาขึ้นต้องตะกายขึ้น และมีคนยกก้นฝนอีกคนนึง พี่ปอจะอุ้มไปวางบนหลังม้าอีก 3 ขั้นตอนกว่าจะขึ้นจะลงม้าได้ พี่ปอก็ไม่บ่น แค่เหงื่อแตก พลั่กๆ ตอนขึ้นทีแรกกลัวมาก ม้ามันสูง ฝนก็ล็อกแขนล็อก ขาพี่ปอแน่นเลย มีฉากที่ต้องขี่และนั่งอยู่บนม้าคนเดียว ถ้าเลือกได้ขอนั่งอยู่บนม้าสองคนกะพี่ปอดีกว่า คนเดียวมันเสียว กลัวตก กลัวม้าดีด ไม่กล้าเข้าข้างหลังม้าเลยค่ะâ€?.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing, Tinah. Can't wait to see Por again. He's always the greatest ever!! This lakorn sounds interesting...

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to see this lakorn although I'm not too fond of n'ek...Love Por he's hot!

meenia

sarNie Adult
Ohhh..i love lakorn that is slap-kiss... Those lakorn are the best.. I cant wait..heheh.. it's goood........thanks for the clips....i want to see it now...thanks again

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Does anyone have any new updates on this lakorn? I can't wait to hear more about my cutie...Just wanna say that Por performs well with slap/kiss lakorns. He's a natural!!

You're right Meenia, slap/kiss lakorns are the best!! That's all it takes for a lakorn to be interesting.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the updates Tinah. I'm so anxious to see this lakorn!! I can't get enough of Por Tiksadee... :wub: He's the man of my dreams. He's got everything from his great looks, toned body, fabulous style, wonderful personality to his extra ordinary talents!!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
so is this lakorn almost like a revenge type of lakorn? iono but it's comedy? hmm.... i wonder how this is goignto work. If it sounds this intense it should be a drama lakorn. Anyways i think the pairng is great it's something different. the nek is very pretty she played as one of the n'rai's in Cheer and Kades lakorn.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the uploads, Tinah. I finally had a chance to check them out. I didn't know how to download before. LOL. Anyways, I'm looking forward to this lakorn. It's going to be awesome!! Love Por!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Por looks HOT on the magazine!! Thanks for sharing, Tinah. I'm glad its going to be a comedy/romantic lakorn. I'm anticipating it...