Jao Sao Ban Rai

puppylov

sarNie Adult
hmm......I wonder if it's an agreement bt them about that 1 yr thing. I assume that he must like her at first sight to offer the marriage proposal and I wonder why her brother wants to sell her. I'll just have to wait to watch it!!!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Namfon look pretty in the clips...I might give this lakorn a try. I haven't see any of their work before but I might like this....lol..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
lol yeh..it was funny when namfon just smiled in the hospital scene when she wasnt suppose to :lol: hmm i was wondering when por made a mistake on his line when hes suppose to say 1 year but instead he said month..does that mean its going to be how long him and namfon is going to stay married :wub: also i notice they were sleeping in the same room..*ahem*..
[post="137392"][/post]​

I notice the same thing, Tinah. LOL. Por is actually going to have an intimate scene? Aww...that would be his first. I can't wait to see how he reacts. :p

It's so nice you and the rest of the members can understand Thai. Thanks for translating. Hmmm...they are going to marry on a contract? Let the excitement start!! :w000t:

shubby

sarNie Adult
hehhe..i saw a teaser for this lakorn and it look so good tho..i guess nang ake marry pa'ake cus her brother sell her to pa ake..hhehehe..sound so intense hehe...

tinah

sarNie Coma
I notice the same thing, Tinah. LOL. Por is actually going to have an intimate scene? Aww...that would be his first. I can't wait to see how he reacts. 

It's so nice you and the rest of the members can understand Thai. Thanks for translating. Hmmm...they are going to marry on a contract? Let the excitement start!!
yep yep!!..im lao so its not hard for me to uderstand thai cuz the language is simlar..but my brothers dont understand it at all..they can hardly understand their own language so i not surprise..lol..anyway..so excited..i hope it'll be worth the wait..cuz sometimes i get too excited and then the lakorn doesnt turn out as good as i thought

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww kool the magazine is out..por looks so cute :wub: but he looks mad or depress in some of the pix..anyway thanx for sharing mara phang :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
pOR got BIg head and big lip look like a pervert at time .. but it alll good i like pevert looking p'k ...it so heart throbing :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
sarN said:
pOR got BIg head and big lip look like a pervert at time .. but it alll good i like pevert looking p'k ...it so heart throbing :wub:
[post="137904"][/post]​
:lmao: ...SO that mean..we might get to see what we want to see in all lakorn since he carry that trait...also the lakorn sure have a nice leading title..who know :rolleyes:

anywya..he's pretty good looking...jao sao ban rai?..i can't wait..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
pOR got BIg head and big lip look like a pervert at time .. but it alll good i like pevert looking p'k ...it so heart throbing  :wub:
[post="137904"][/post]​

Huh? Sarn, you're terribly mean for saying Por has a big head!! :shock: I know you're entitled to your opinion, but geez...you're a bit harsh. <_< What the heck? There's nothing wrong with this guy...He's absolutely gorgeous!! Whoa...I love guys with THICK lips!! LOL. He's HOT regardless of the flaws you mentioned. Why does he look like a pervert anyway? You've posted this comment before. Hmmm...I don't understand. I don't see that in Por.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
puppylov said:
so in both lakorns wit Pat he didn't have any intimate scene wit her.
[post="137941"][/post]​

Nope there's no intimate scenes (R scene) in Likasit Huajai and Barp Ruk Talay Fun. He's too much of a gentleman in Likasit Huajai. Oh, in Barp Ruk Talay Fun, Por's attempts were unsuccessful. LOL.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Mara Phang said:
Huh? Sarn, you're terribly mean for saying Por has a big head!! :shock: I know you're entitled to your opinion, but geez...you're a bit harsh.

sarN

sarNie Granny
cecilia said:
:lmao: ...SO that mean..we might get to see what we want to see in all lakorn since he carry that trait...also the lakorn sure have a nice leading title..who know :rolleyes:

anywya..he's pretty good looking...jao sao ban rai?..i can't wait..
[post="137942"][/post]​
hehehe, yeah all those trait ! He good at those kisses scene he got the LIP to do sooo ... like in " Likasit Huajai " :wub: if there a baby in there .. let it be OA from "Likasit Huajai"

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
the pevert look is in his lakorn "Barp Ruk Talay Fun" but it all cool i like him even thru dat flaw in dat lakorn and though i say he got a big head & lip but i stil like him . I guess my love is a bit meanie eh ? my bad girl  :wub:
[post="138194"][/post]​
Okay, thanks for explaining. Yeah, your love is a bit mean. :p