Jao Sao Rai Som (TV Thunder)

jakjann

Jakjann
jakjann, you post the link in the worry topic...

I think I dont post in the wrong thread I only to show that the single is already out if someone dont now and dont see in the music thread

++++++++++++++++

Nut and Fon look so sweet ^^

vangm18

sarNie Egg
episode 1 was very good! like the funny and sad moments...fast pace too....can't wait for fon to meet her future husband!!!

cecilia

Staff member
Muahaha, their first encounter is so funny and cute -- he thoughts he can flatter her by saying all those things about her -- sadly, does not work on this KWANLAH. He sure has lots to pay with his flirtatious ways.

vangm18

sarNie Egg
Episode 2 was great. I love the relationship between the pranangs, their bickering, flirting, etc. It's so hilarious and cute at the same time. I like the pacing of this lakorn, hope that it will continue to move along.

cecilia

Staff member
Fon really stands out in this lakorn -- i can see she has improve her acting -- i wish she gets more mature role like her other peers soon. I'd like to see another GREAT plot for POR/NAMFON reunion soon.

vangm18

sarNie Egg
I agree with you Cecilia that fon's acting has really improved in this lakorn especially the strong yet cute personality she brings out in her character. And I think Nat's acting is really good in here too.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
why didn't ch3 aired there first lakorn together? oh wells the lakorn seems to be moving along nicely and they look good together just wished i understood what they're saying

vangm18

sarNie Egg
absolutely heart this lakorn so far! love the chemistry between fon and nat! kwanla is slowly caring for garn but she pretends she doesn't in front of him. they are too cute together!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i love the bird. "Kwanla me pua laew" "Kwanla na rak"

and Kwanla is trying to teach it to say "Kwanla me samee" not "pua" hahaha.

I also love P'Aom in this. So much more relaxed n'rai role. Hilarious. + she keeps getting prettier with age.

vangm18

sarNie Egg
this lakorn is getting very good...just finish ep 14 and i have to say, i was kinda shock that there was an attempted R-scene...good thing gon realize what he was doing to kwanla and stop in time...the lead couple's chemistry is beyond what i imagine...thumbs up to both of them for their acting especially namfon...her acting is so natural in here

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, they're a cute couple. I was glad Gon stopped too. I find it funny that he was drunk and can barely do anything, then he attempts the r-scene, but stops and not drunk anymore afterwards. Best yet, he gets sick the next day. lol. I love lakorns like this. :p

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Just finished ep 14, and omg I love Nat expression when he realized what he did, very handsome. But I am glad he stop, I hope he admit to his feeling soon and tell her.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
whew i'm glad the director didn't go through with the r-scene cus i don't want another fall in love with your rapist storyline

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I love r scenes, i wanted one in this lakorn, hopefully i see a willing in this lakorn :ph34r:
I like r scenes too. One of the reasons why I joined sarn in the 1st place. haha.

Who is the guy that plays Tik? They just had to show his body. I know Namfon must've been sweating in that scene...but she had an iron as a prop and can us it as an excuse if ppl ask her why she's so hot :p