Jao Sao Rim Tang (Kantana)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Kind of sad to see Nam in here with Poo and he won't be pairing up with her. They were cutie in Cheer & Kade lakorn.

Just star to watch episode 1, man Poo character is weak. She couldn't even fight back. Seem like all the guys like her and those bad girls are jealous of Poo.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here the link to go watch on youtube:

Link to playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6D410A09CC88990C

cecilia

Staff member
I don't understand Nam's character .. one minute, he seems like mr. nice guy, the next, he's up to something. bipolar? greed?

anyway, i enjoying this cliche storyline -- just wish that Poo's not too weak like that.

Nam's character tries to front the nice guy act, but he's really selfish and not respectful of the ladies.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know if I were Rasa after marrying stephan I would execute revenge on people who bullied me :D

cecilia

Staff member
^right -- and i also thought perhaps her step mom would turn nice too after that incident .. too bad, she's back to take more from her daughter. I guess if i put myself in Poo's shoe, i would do the same thing -- you can't really hate those that bring you up --- n'ek like this still exist these days .. not all but there's a 2% chance that there are -- I like Stefan's persistence at her 'his dirty talks is so blunt!'

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know nang'eks like that still exist I know a few of them lol, but it is just so irritating to sit there and watch someone get bullied. I guess I can understand Poo's situation. I know why she feels obligated to her step mom. The flashbacks her mom seem nice to her at times. I find it so awkward when I hear the guys tell Poo to her face or to other people "she is so pretty, sexy, and x" I mean if I were in Poo's situation I would probably feel really self conscious about myself like I am giving the wrong kind of attention.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm download eps 3 right now. Can't wait to see the wedding scene to see what going to happened. Seem like after the wedding Stefan going back to his way of playboy....Love the end song.

cecilia

Staff member
^me too .. i like Nam's song too -- i can't find it online -- do you know where i can get it?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
^thanks .. i found a link for it already --
No problem. Glad you found the link.

----

Eps. 3 with the wedding scene OMG Bee took down everyone who got in her way. She a strong woman. :coverlaf:

The bed scene when Poo and Stefan were sleeping and he was snoring..so cutie Poo went to put some tissue in her ear so she can sleep. :lol2: Love the secen when Stefan grab Poo into a hug and kiss her two as she fight with him... :wub: So many cuties scene Stefan try to make it up to Poo when she saw him at the club with another girl.

onahc

sarNie Elites
I thought I wasn't going to enjoy this but it's like my guilty pleasure. The acting is surprisingly not as bad as I thought, Stephan and Poo could definitely improve but they are watchable. At least there is chemistry between them, they are touchy-feely and did I mention the kissing, wooh! Stephan is quite the playboy, very flirty and perverted and Poo is so weak it's irritating. Nam is actually a good actor, I really like him in this role. The pace is right but just watch Ch 7 screw up the ending and prolong it unnecessarily. Anyway, there's my 2 cents.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I think this is only 12 episode. So it might not drag and actually be good throughout.

cecilia

Staff member
^ana, i hope it is b/c i'm so sick and tired of seeing them ruin a good start lakorn -- don't drag it unless the script call for it.

ONAHC, i agree .. surprisingly, their acting isn't so bad either .. i'm just a little bother by Poo's crying -- it's so annoying at time and look fakish lol

Tina, i agree -- Stefan play this role naturally. Could it be that he's like this in real life too lol
I do feel bad for Poo -- i mean the girl get calls this and that .. ppl claiming her to be a slut but yet, she's not lol
There's this one scene where stefan ask her what her bra size is -- 35 or 36 .. that was hilarious!
He say he won't fall for her and only go after girl who give it to him freely but obviously, it's all talk to poo b/c he's luring himself into her lol

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
@ MzJenn: about that Poo had a little accident, I forgot what happened but she mentioned about it on her twitter.

I haven't started this yet but I will soon! I'm glad the reviews are somewhat good.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
storyline is not bad...

seems like poo put on a few lbs after her boob job? she looks great though, not too skinny like before.