Jao Ying Khor Taan

annea

sarNie Adult
is there any clips from sentang bunterg? i cant wait to see more pixs...wow..same director as Jao Sao Barn Rai..cool..hopefully its as good..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the photos, Annea and Tinah. Awww...I'm glad to see Mann and Ploy in here, too!! :w000t: Mann is such a cutie. He should be the p'ek. LOL. Ploy looks alot like Joy Sirilak. They could actually be sisters....

Bou

sarNie Adult
wow, namfon and the power 3 clubs are coming out with alot of lakorns, i honestly cant wait to watch them, although i wished that Por or Go was the pra ake, i dunno im not a big fan of Ta but ill definitely watch it :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wish the p'ek was joon or some other actor but oh well..cant really do much now..lol

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
interesting Namfon has another lakorn would love to see her again ^_^. . . Ta better not be boring in this lakorn like he was in Oum Ruk with Ann and Ken
anyways Ta and Namfon makes a cute couple in away hehehe
hopefully this lakorn is a lakorn worth watching like Jao Sao Ban Rai :D

kermint

sarNie Adult
thanks for shariang all these picture lol. ta and nomfon are cute together tho..........ahahahah u can tell when u see all these pics hahaahaha

can't wait to see them lol

calla

sarNie Adult
annea said:
hey calla....how did u kno bout this lakorn? did u hear from news or saw it on see san bun turng??? just curious...
[post="159497"][/post]​
lolz, i was just searching around the net......and saw it. :D

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I heard that Tah was going to act as a gay reporter, according to an interview posted in Interlove Forum. That's wierd for the p'ek to act gay. Well, I still hope it's a good lakorn, though.

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
i hated ta in oum ruk but then when i watched him in ying klied tur ying jur ruk i thought that hes good looking a hottie and a good pra ek lolz

meenia

sarNie Adult
hehhe... I love it. Such a great match... i can't wait... thanks for the update...Ta is cute.. I like him....the title sound great too... can't wait...

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I'm sooooo looking forward to this lakorn! :yahoo: I love Namfon, she's getting better and better with each lakorn. I like Ta...he's a pretty good choice. I agree w/ Cyber Angel fans...they looked so cute together. I am also looking forward to seeing more of Ploy. I also think she looks a little bit like Joy S. I don't know if I'm liking Mann w/ Ploy but I'll give it a chance. Thanks to everyone who has posted all these awesome pics!