Jao Ying Khor Taan

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
wait is namfon ta's step sister? cuz they do share the same father unless ta is not that lady's son.
Tah is the lady's son. Namfon would be the nangrai's 1/2 sister. Namfon and Tah aren't related at all. Tah's mom is good friends with Namfon's stepmom.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
She has played in Tey Jai Rak Nak Wang Plan recently as Woot's g/f. She also was in Likitsit Hua Jai and that was all I know, oh she's in Ruam Rao 2007 mv with Man too

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ yeah..likasit!! no wonder!! wasn't she the one that went out with Pat's brother? btw, was Pat's brother Mann?

i've always wanted to see Ploy again after likasit!! she's so cute!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
She has played in Tey Jai Rak Nak Wang Plan recently as Woot's g/f. She also was in Likitsit Hua Jai and that was all I know, oh she's in Ruam Rao 2007 mv with Man too
I remember her now!!! =) No wonder she looks so familiar. I guess I thought she was Meji b/c I couldn't think of her name. Now that I think about it, she doesn't look anything like Meji at all. Their eyes are similar but that's about it.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
The girl who is BAI (deaf) isn't she used to be N'ek back back then? Uhmm I think she played with GOT in "Sao Chai Khun Mai" no?

Numfon tone of voice sound kinda weird.. seems like it doesn't come out smoothly like a conversation type. I listen to her and it's more like script reading.. is it just me or does anybody here also agree? Like each word is pronouce out soo clear and she speak slow.. like tryinig to remember the phrases.

calla

sarNie Adult
hey, i don't know why but no matter how many time i look at Man....he looks like a girl to me....i mean his face and attitude even the way he talks....lolz
he remide me of Chaiya.....lolz so i don't know if its just me or everyone too.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
^^ I agree that Mann looks a bit feminine eheheh.. something about his eyes for me.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
OMG!!! Ta is sooooo hot in here with his cute little hair!!! First Thai guy i've seen that looks very hot in long hair!!!!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
The girl who is BAI (deaf) isn't she used to be N'ek back back then? Uhmm I think she played with GOT in "Sao Chai Khun Mai" no?

Numfon tone of voice sound kinda weird.. seems like it doesn't come out smoothly like a conversation type. I listen to her and it's more like script reading.. is it just me or does anybody here also agree? Like each word is pronouce out soo clear and she speak slow.. like tryinig to remember the phrases.
Yeah, I think the girl that played bai used to be nang'ake before. I just don't remember what lakorn exactly but I remember her being a nang'ake.

As for Namfon's voice, I think how she talks is kinda cute. It has a sweetness to it. It doesn't really seem like she's trying to remember her line but more like that's just how her voice comes out. Hope this makes sense. Kinda like the girl that is playing the nang rai. I think her voice is different too and I think it's kinda cute.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I love love watching Fahsai :wub: she's still too cute to be a begger but nevermind that hehe I just love it when her scenes come, she's so cute and her acting/expression of feelings/emotion has improved, its getting better and better ^_^
I want more scenes of Fahsai alone or Fahsai & Paita :blush: eee want to see them get marry soon hehe they can finally share some scenes together, too many scenes of other people atm :arrg: :arrg:

yui15

sarNie Elites
I love Namfon! She's so cute in this lakorn. I can't wait to see them get married. It's going to be so funny and cute! :wub:

untinnu

sarNie Adult

i agree about her tone of voice..but for the script reading thingy..i'm not so sure, but for me, Namfon's voice, it doesn't sound nice..iono..it's weird, and her voice is making me lose interest in the lakorn ..but i'm still hanging on, kinda..well, not really..there's something about her tone of voice..i mean..namfon is pretty..but her voice, it's weird...doesn't match her..ok..anyways..nvm.. :D