Jao Ying Khor Taan

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
i agree about her tone of voice..but for the script reading thingy..i'm not so sure, but for me, Namfon's voice, it doesn't sound nice..iono..it's weird, and her voice is making me lose interest in the lakorn ..but i'm still hanging on, kinda..well, not really..there's something about her tone of voice..i mean..namfon is pretty..but her voice, it's weird...doesn't match her..ok..anyways..nvm.. :D
Yes, I have to agree also about her voice. She has a very pretty face, though. Still kind of stiff, but she's working on it.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, gotta agree. i think i've mentioned it before but Namfon's voice is kinda umm...lack of better word, choppy? Her voice just doesnt match her appearance. But I think she has done a very good job in this lakorn, in that she's not playing a softy vulnerable n'ek. I think she has pulls some really funny cards out of her sleeves for Jao Ying. i absolutely lurve it!

puppylov

sarNie Adult
you can't really change your voice. she was born witht that. Let's say it's unique cuz it's diff and people dun get a voice like her. she was born with it. at least she can talk. no one is perfect and people are always criticizing about someone and that's how the world is. im not trying to be mean.i think we all hav diff opinions, but i do think that her voice is slightly diff, but i wouldn't say it annoying, just that its unique. but u can't control your voice.we r all diff.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I like her voice, i like to hear her speak, hear her sing and hear her talk talk talk, especially singing hehe she has a cute high pinch voice, and when she talks its nice to my ears .... when she say it soft & slowing or normally ... but in Jao Ying she's chippy & rough however its because she's using it hard.
Maybe because I'm just a fan hehe I like everything about Namfon :blush: Plus its nice to have something different from other people.
I'm digging her personality & her acting and the ways she carry herself towards fans & on-screen more than personally features.

Anyways back to Jao Ying ... I want to see the scene where she steal that dog's top lol looks funny. Namfon is really brave to approch alot of new scenes, she's doing her best that she can like she has promised that she put in her best and tries in everyone of her lakorns.

meenia

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is funny and actually interesting.. I like it.. just don't like ta's hairdo.. what's with the long hair.. love the other guy.. Forgot what his name is.. "Go" i'm not sure.. he's cute with ta's sister... love the gay think between him and ta.. namfon is cute and i like her character in this lakorn.. she's strong, funny, and pretty..hehe.. i can't wait to see part 6.... i'm still downloading it.. thanks for sharing..I think it's this lakorn and Pinky and Nam's that i'm only watching.. others doesn't seem to be so good...

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I like her voice, i like to hear her speak, hear her sing and hear her talk talk talk, especially singing hehe she has a cute high pinch voice, and when she talks its nice to my ears .... when she say it soft & slowing or normally ... but in Jao Ying she's chippy & rough however its because she's using it hard.
Maybe because I'm just a fan hehe I like everything about Namfon :blush: Plus its nice to have something different from other people.
I'm digging her personality & her acting and the ways she carry herself towards fans & on-screen more than personally features.

Anyways back to Jao Ying ... I want to see the scene where she steal that dog's top lol looks funny. Namfon is really brave to approch alot of new scenes, she's doing her best that she can like she has promised that she put in her best and tries in everyone of her lakorns.
Thank you! Glad to hear that other people think her voice is cute too. =)

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Thank you! Glad to hear that other people think her voice is cute too. =)
lol maybe because I'm in her fanclub :yahoo: :lol: so i think everything she does is cute lol!!
oooh she's too pretty for begger, song sung her charcter & her life under her stepdad's roof, hopefully she and her mum runs away soon and run away safely too, into Ta's arms hehe

an la

sarNie Hatchling
I just love numfon, she is such good actress. I am glad she playing the tougher roles. I love Ta too cuz he is good as a jokester, but as you ladies say, the hair has got to go. I can't wait for her to get out of the house, her stupid stepfather is ass, trying to rape her and then threatening her mom. Ning is reallly annoying, but her and her mom make it kind of funny I guess, since they are into the witch craft stuff.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
It was funny how the guy who's marry to her aunt (who she thinks is her mom) when he tried to rape her then she tickle him and he started to crack up and she grabbed the knife he was SCARED. But it was sad how he tried to raped her and shit. I mean come on he watched her since she was small how could he think dirty thoughts of her. UGH!

Overall this lakorn is hilarious.
I cant waait to see the part where she moves out and gets close to Ta.

Another funny part from eps 06 is when she took the doggy shirt and the doggy's owner chased her.
The other part is when she changed in Ta's car and she saw him lookin at her from the mirror and he was like I saw everything. :lol: And she kept hitting him nonstop :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i finally saw epi 1

namfon is so cute with her face all dirty.. *hehe:*

the little girl who plays namfon when she was young looks alot like Yui..

so far, i like it. its really cute

thanx for the lovely pix sunny!..namfons so cute

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
In some scenes it seems like Ta has lipstick on because his lips are so red. Namfon is so cute and pretty but I don't think Ta is very good looking. I think Namfon matches more with Mann. Kinda wish Mann was the pra'ek for this lakorn instead of Ta.