JAY & NAT TOUR THE U.S.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
See ya at Level 3<hollywood> Spetember 6,09!

&&

CREDIT 2:: R.U.N//TLM//P’USA//TEN<thaieventusa>//NINA// Cindy

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Jay in Chicago again. Hope I can make it this time since I missed out last year.
Oh and I love to see Nat too. There's more locations for her right?

sunny_gyrl

Jay in Chicago again. Hope I can make it this time since I missed out last year.
Oh and I love to see Nat too. There's more locations for her right?

oh yeah Nat has more dates just waiting for more confirmation from the sponsor^^

mc2004

sarNie Hatchling
oh i can't wait. i always want to go to nat's concert...well atl is close...but it would be nice if they come to tn....

linky

sarNie Hatchling
I've been waiting for a year for them to confirm here. Finally, she's coming...Yeppie.
Sept 6 at Level 3 I'll be...hehehe

linky

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, Sunny! I've been told that Nat was coming but didnt' know exactly when. Until NOW!!! Yeppie! She's my Number 1 singer, and still loving her.
I'm definitely going!!!! I can't miss this one. I missed her when she was last here in LA. I dont' want to miss another opportunity..LOL!

Sunny, do you know the dates to MN yet?

sunny_gyrl

Yes, Sunny! I've been told that Nat was coming but didnt' know exactly when. Until NOW!!! Yeppie! She's my Number 1 singer, and still loving her.
I'm definitely going!!!! I can't miss this one. I missed her when she was last here in LA. I dont' want to miss another opportunity..LOL!

Sunny, do you know the dates to MN yet?
awww...their not coming to MN! the sponsor wants me to go to fresno to help with the concert...so if i go to freshy i don't think imma hit LA..sniffsniff.. i knoe NO ONE in freshy..

but NAT & JAY will be performing in fresno,CA on 9/5/09...everythang will b confirm by tomorrow