Urara and Ryo discovers that the body-switch-through-kissing is the work
of 7 witches in their school. They need to discover the identities of
these 7 witches in order for them to be able to switch back to their own
bodies. --by Fuji TV

credit: dramawiki

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Is anyone watching this jdorama?  I only saw one ep so far but... I think it's hilarious :p

I've always loved Yamamoto Yusuke ever since Hana Kimi & I became a fan of Nishiuchi Mariya ever since Switch Girl :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
OMG! Squealls!!! I was just watching this only the night before my finals. LOL. I already love the duo combination. Many of the actors from Hana Kimi eventually went on to get lead roles and Yusuke has always been one of my favorites. I loved him in Tumbling only to name just one. I was impressed by the actress the very first time they switched bodies and so I ended up downloading her other drama, Switch Girl, and in process of downloading Switch Girl 2 now. 5555 I wonder why I didn't discover her sooner. I look forward to the following episodes. What a combination. Hehehe.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Mint, how is Tumbliing?  I'm still debating if I should watch or not... I can't picture them guys in tights *coughcough*  But oh goodness, I really really like Daito Shunsuke and Yamato Yusuke.. ahhh... I just love bad boys/ delinquents :p

As for Switch Girl, I LOVED IT!  She's so hilarious!.  Supposedly she was in this one other dorama with Yamada from Hey Say Jump.. but I never watched that one.  I still gotta finish part 2 though... halfway there :)

I think she looks uber cute with Yusuke... but I really liked her with the guy from Switch Girl too :3 hehe.

oh the waiting period..  I hate it :( ... I think the dorama airs every saturday, but of course there's the waiting for the subs as well.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
HAHAHAHA. Guys in tight pants. I admit I completely overlooked that. Fan videos can really garner new fans. I actually got into the drama because of a fan video. I just remember how passionate Yusuke's character was and that attracted me. But I am partially guilty. I did not finish watching the drama. 5555 I think I just got busy and didn't return. But I watched up to ep 7. It aired 2010 but I  began watching it in 2011. The theme is all about friendship. I thought Yusuke was going to play a real, hard cold badass but he is actually dorky in here. Either way, he always impresses me. And ahhh. Daito Shunsuke. I did not even notice he also played a small role in Hana Kimi until after Tumbling. He was a lone wolf in the early episodes of Tumbling and I also have to confess it was during these episodes where he attracted me more than Yusuke did. 55555 These two collaborated quite a few times.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Like you said before... I love how all or most of the Hana Kimi guys' are getting so much roles as leads or seconds.. let's just say getting more success.

I fell in love with Daito Shunsuke in Crows Zero.. (I just totally love badass/delinquents in dramas or movies... but sadly Oguri Shun was my biased in CZ.. hehe :p)

Anyways, I love how Yusuke and Shunsuke have so many projects together... From Hana Kimi to Tumbling.. then to Ouran :p  I like seeing the two together in doramas.  I guess I'll start on Tumbling while waiting for this dorama.

And yes, fan mvs definitely boost interests in new fans indeed!!! 

off-topic:

Oh Mint!!! I so miss chatting with you LOL.. if not MTEAM.. it's on Japanese hehe. <3

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
LOL. It seems we're the only two are really active in the Japanese section.

Speaking of the Hana Kimi boys again, I can't even decide who I liked best since they're all so talented and kakoii in their own ways. I really, really liked Hiro Mizushima and wanted to see more of him but it's too bad he's not very active now. I do highly really respect his decision to marry Ayaka though. Such an envious couple. When I found out, I was like - WOW - she sang the theme song for CRISIS CORE!!!! LOL!!!! I was such a final fantasy fan back then.

I haven't watched Coss Zero but I love Shun's acting so I'll probably check that out one day. I'm on my summer vacation and practically watch jmovies and jdramas every night now. 55555+++++ I've been watching so many Kimura dramas lately. Even though they're older dramas, I gotta admit now I understand why he's like the King of Ratings. LOL.

I actually checked out Ouran High while I was watching Tumbling.....Didn't finish it though..... LOL. Now I feel guilty. I feel like I rarely finished any of Yusuke's dramas even though I claim to really adore him. I have a good feeling I will finish this one though. EP2 was okay. Would love to see more interactions btw Yusuke and Mariya though.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oh Hiro... I love him too!!!  I must say that I was really heartbroken when he married Ayaka.. but it just shows how such a sweetheart he is.  *Sniffsniff*  Anyways, Ddid you watch him in Tokyo Dogs with Oguri Shun?  Hiro and Shun are just hilarious in there... TD is definitely one of my all time favorite detective-ish drama..  I'm like dying for a season 2.. or at least a special dang it!!!    Oh yes, Hiro took a break.. but he's having a comeback soon.  Have you heard of Kuroshitsuji aka Black Butler?  He's going to be in the live movie adaptation.. well he is in the movie :)  It should be coming out soon too.  Here's the trailer :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcDh-LzkdLA
credit: WeAreMadAnime

As for Crows Zero, if you love/like delinquents and fights.. it's definitely a plus.  There's 2 parts out, but I'm crossing my fingers for a part 3 so bad... :p  Miura Haruma as a delinquent in part 2.... despite having little scenes.. gahhh.. he's definitely good eye candy.. and his KICK was great :D  Are you a Haruma fan Mint?  Anyways, I must say that I totally love the choice of cast.. everyone was perfect in the roles..  Shun is kick-@$$ in there..  :woot: :numchuck: :dance3: 

Aigoo... I'm so jealous of your summer break... Mines over.. and I'm back at school already...  but of course I manage to pull in some jdramas here and there... I'm in the process of finishing Mr. Brain and Good Luck!... Kimura.. *drools*  He is worthy of the title "King of Ratings" indeed.

back to Yamada...

I must say EP 2 was okay.. just like what Mint said.  There wasn't much interactions between the two indeed... but we know that Yamada is totally crushing on Shiraishi . :pervie:  I must say that Yamada sure did give out a lot of kisses... :bhehe:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Oh, now that you mention it, there was never a season 2 for Tokyo Dogs.... ehhhhhh. For some reason, I thought there was a season 2. 5555 Wow. All those years, in the back of my mind, I was thinking: "I'll download season 2 later." 5555555555 So there never was a season 2 to download. LOL. I had downloaded the series on my old computer but once again I did not finish the drama. I gotta admit. The duo is a hot and sexy one and Shun and Hiro were great but something else was lacking for me. The storyline didn't pull me in enough. The ratings were very high though.

I'm not into delinquents per se but I think everyone has a secret soft spot for bad boys. 5555 I also like Haruma. He and Sato Takeru are like best friends I think lol. Have you watched their random clips, travels, and promotions? There were some on youtube. 

It's also funny, the two Kimura dramas you mentioned are the ones I enjoyed the most. I know he is more famous for other ones like Pride, Hero, Beautiful Life,  and even Long Vacation but I happen to like Good Luck! best. (Well, to be fair I have not watched Hero yet). Guilty. But I am actually watching Good Luck! again at this precise moment. 5555  Just so my ears don't forget the Japanese language. I finished Good Luck! just a couple of days ago and I practically watched every minute of it. What a coincidence, one of my classmates had presented a research paper on the culture in ANA last week too. It seems Maki is also having another drama coming up soon about being a female pilot in ANA. When Good Luck! aired, the job application for ANA had sharply increased... LOL. Sorry, I am just rambling now. I guess I'm just also into guys with shorter hair. 55555 For the other dramas, Kimura tend to have his hair long. I think I could go on and on to explain why I like this drama but I'll stop. Hehehe. Since this post is completely off topic.

Edit: Oyy. SQUEALS. I just notice your Oguri Shun signature. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Yup, there was no season 2... I'm still crossing my fingers because they can not end it with a to be continued!  :(  I think it might've lacked on how the bad guy never showed up until the very end... but it was worth it because it just so happened to be Toru Nakamura.  (I've always been a fan of him :3)

And oh gooooddneesss, I love Haruma and Takeru's friendship, they are best buds.  I haven't seen all clips of the two or their road trip.. but they're so adorable.  I do love watching their interviews though :3  I love this one part of their trip through the wilderness or something.. and Takeru was scared of a big fat caterpillar XD!

I'm almost done with Good Luck!  It's nice seeing Kimura with short hair, because like you said... he usually has longer hair.  I've always been a fan of pilots and cabin attendant dramas.. I really liked Attention Please.  I must say Ryo is so innocent-looking in there.  I remember shipping Aya & Ueto despite their little scene interactions.. boo!  The specials didn't do justice on their relationship either! Grr.  Oops, going more off topic lol.

Back to the topic.

Finally saw ep3 subbed and... it was ok again.  I am craving for more Yamada and Shiraishi scenes!  Give them to us!!!  :(  I guess they're just more focused on finding the other witches for now... I hope they'll progress the two characters though.  I'm very curious as to why Shiraishi only kisses Yamada out of all the people... so does she have a thing for him?  :scratchhead2: :weee:  I want to know, since it's obviously Yamada is interested in her. ehehehe.

Watching this drama... I must say... "Oh goodness!  Yusuke's NON-VIRGIN LIPS!!!!"  There he goes with his kisses again.