Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I just wanted to share these photos from Jeab's birthday party. She invited her close celebrity friends, such as Aom, Pim and Noon, and she also invited the cast from her first produced lakorn, Fun Fueng. I'm glad that for once, Mo isn't missing. Lol. This time, it was Kangsom.

I hope to see Push and Mo in a lakorn soon! They look so comfortable together! I can imagine a lot of cute off screen interactions between them if they were to ever have a lakorn together as leads. I mean, just look at how Push is resting on Mo in the second photo! :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: And Mo just looks so pretty here! :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2: She's such a natural yet stunning beauty. :heart:  :heart:  :heart: She looks amazing with the red lipstick!

Mo and Push would make one of the cutest looking pairs, especially considering Push is much taller than Mo. Don't get me wrong though, Toomtam will ALWAYS remain Mo's perfect costar, and vice versa. And Toomtam and Mo still have the HIGHEST and most UNBEATABLE potential together out of all their costars (including actors/actresses that they haven't paired up with), but Exact would be so stupid and blind to pass up on PuMo's pairing as well! They have a lot of potential together! I've said it before but Push and Mo are like a real life anime couple! :spin:  :spin: Plus, Push is pairing up with all of Exact's younger generation actresses. It would be a shame if Mo isn't one of them! :numchuck:  :numchuck: :numchuck:

cr: momonchanok & warattaya

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
Mo and Push look really compatible  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: . I hope some PD realize it quickly!!! :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
dr@maddicts said:
Mo and Push look really compatible  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: . I hope some PD realize it quickly!!! :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:
I really hope so too! :dude:  :dude:  :dude:  :dude:  :dude: Push is pairing up with all of Exact's younger generation actresses. He's bound to pair up with Mo someday. If not, I'll seriously believe that Exact is intentionally trying to avoid promoting Mo as one of their leading actresses! However, Mo is super close to Khun Pon, the co-producer of Exact. They're so close that they even refer to each other as "Father" and "Daughter". So as long as he's supporting Mo, it means that he strongly believes that Mo has potential. The director for FF also praised Mo's acting skills and said that she's personally a fan of Mo (even before working with her in FF). I checked the director's IG and Mo and Aerin are the only younger generation actresses from Exact that she's following. She's also following others like Matt, Kim, Jui, Bee, Anne, Aom, Noon and Joy Rinlanee. These actresses are all undoubtedly very talented. So if there are people like these in the industry who support and see Mo's talent and potential, I have hope that she'll eventually be recognized and loved by many. She's slowly making her way up there. :dude:  :dude: :dude:  :dude:  

Mo is like Aom. They both had to work super hard to get where they are. Aom wasn't always the beloved actress she is now. She was also underrated in the beginning like Mo is right now. It wasn't until Aom's fifth or sixth year of acting (about 7-8 lakorns) that Exact finally realized her talent. Mo has also proven her talent within these five years of her acting. She's been in nine lakorns and has proven more than enough with her precise and diverse acting skills that she's an actress worth investing in. The only thing left now is for viewers and Exact to realize that. I hope Mo follows in Aom's footsteps very soon. She's such a hard working individual. She's dedicated and passionate in every aspect of her life-whether it's her education, acting, her clothing store, cooking and learning more about her interests (i.e. art, other cultures and languages, film, etc.). Mo still somehow manages to invest time and energy into her family, friends and fans also. It's so amazing. She's such a driven, humble and inspirational person. Exact would be so blind to waste one of their best and most hard working actresses. She has the whole package, from looks, to personality, to charisma, to acting. :worthy:  :worthy: :worthy:  :worthy:  

I can't stress enough how much potential Mo has. I mean, not even her potential as an actress individually, but her potential with Toomtam as a pairing also. It's so high and strong that with the right lakorn (great script, director, producer, editor, etc.), Mo's charisma as an actress would just shine so bright, and TooMo's chemistry and charisma as a pairing would completely explode. Mo's talent is just waiting for the perfect opportunity to come along. I mean, imagine what Aom could do with Mo. Their acting styles are both so similar. Mo is the most reminiscent of Aom from Exact's younger generation, and even in general. Mo is already super talented also, so with coaching from the veteran actress, Mo would become the next Aom: amazing, diverse and precise acting skills. Mo TRULY just needs a lakorn with her as nang'ek that'll actually focus on her and her pra'ek for once, and with a good plot and script. With all of that, Mo's popularity will probably blow up over night. She's a diamond just waiting to shine, a butterfly waiting to come out of it's cocoon, a flower waiting to blossom, the list goes on. The opportunities are endless for Mo, if only she were given the chance. :no:  :no: :no:   :no:  :no: