Jes & Mo @ Komchadluek Awards 2017

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
This was such an awesome surprise to wake up to this morning. I'm so happy to see them still promoting together even after their lakorn already ended. It means Exact probably knows they're well received as a couple and is pushing them as a koo jin. That means they could reunite again in the near future. :aaaaa::cheer::clap::worship2::love::icon12:

Can they get any more handsome and beautiful? OMG. It's like they planned a Beauty and the Beast theme with their matching outfits. Mo reminds me so much of Belle here (she's wearing extensions). I've never seen her with this hairdo before, it's so elegant. Mo never fails to surprise me with her beauty. She just keeps getting more and more beautiful every year. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

cr to owners

@pangiaxiong @ceda_lee @TubbyTinker @xcinsationalx

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

^Their similar expression here though heheheh. :naughty2::nut::love::icon12:

cr to owners

I'm gonna try to see if I can find any clips of Jes and Mo's interview or them on the red carpet.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I love this couple. Strongly hope they will be together soon in a good romantic drama again.