Jindasamoot

Power

sarNie Egg
Does anyone remember watching this old boran called "Jindasamoot?" He was half giant (yak) and half human. This is my all time favorite boran because it was so sad for him and yet very entertaining. I remember watching this when i was very young. The little boy in it (Well, now he's probably very grown because when I watch it, it was already an old boran already) was in most of the boran lakorn back then. I remember he was in "Jumpaaseethon," "KuanFaaNaaDum," and many more! Jumpaaseethon and KuanFaaNaaDum was also my top favorites too! Anyone by chance have Jindasamoot? Did they ever remade this boran?

soccerchik

sarNie Elites
oh, i remember this lakorn. one of my favorite boran lakorns. the little boy was cute and the n'ek was also pretty. too bad they don't have it anymore.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Never seen it before...My parents probably have..But can someone tell me who the pra aek/nang aek is in the lakorn...?

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
When the little boy grows up it was chatree. I think he have blood brother that is half mermaid half human was played by shoot forgot his name but he played as peeroon in the old version and played as tep3 father in the new one.

I like this boran lakorn alot i haven't seen them remaking this one yet. If anyone have the old version. Please do share!!!!!

Rickella

sarNie Egg
This was one of my all time fav. 2. Just wanna smack myself in the head right now, I actually used to have it on VHS but recorded Zu Mountain over it.

natty

Chubs
lol this was my very very first thai lakorn actually... i was only like 6 or 7 or maybe younger.. dont quite remember the whole story but remember the cute little boy... i wonder if they will ever remake this story..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
They did do a remake of this lakorn...but like nowadays they changed the title...twisted the plot...and added in things that totally changed the whole story. The remake of it was no other than "Wongsawan".

In Yindasamoot the first main character was Wongsawan and he had many wives in his journey and battles with giants, spirits, and etc. He then had a child named Yindasamoot by his 3rd wife who happens to be a giant...but in Wongsawan they didn't have a kid nor did he have that many wives...I know these two stories parellel because some of the characters had the same name...and instead of the girl who lives with that hermit being the n'ek like in the first version they made Aom the ne'ek in Wongsawan.

Little summary of the original...

n'ek is an angel in heaven one day she wanders around heaven and happens to bump into a guy angel and they rub hands and caused an uproar in heaven. The girl was punished for having "Love" feelings because she isn't suppose to have them. He tells her that he will send her to be born in the Human World...she doesn't want to since the Human World is full of evil, greed, and bad things...but there's no choice. Zap she is gone...she is born from a water lily...the old man in the forest during his meditation went to the Lilly and took her in as a adopted child....he raised her and one day he felt that she might be lonely and bored so he zaps some sticks or something and turns it into a female...(this person is evil and is the main focus of jealousy and hate later on). Any ways one day the guy decided to call in all eligible bachelors in the Kingdom to take his adopted child's hand in marriage...he sends the bird to spread the news of a beautiful girl who lives in the forest...Everyone went even Wongsawan...they all had to take the hermit's stick from the rock...all of them had once chance only...what happened was everytime someone tried something bad happened to them...not death but bad things. So Wongsawan was the last person he tried and fail and got chased or something happened I forgot...then he came back and took it out and it was so easy for him...But everyone got mad that he got a second chance...But he ended up with the girl...anyways time for them to leave to go to the kingdom...the hermit gives them some magic rocks that came with what's her name when she was born...blah blah...this lakorn is very long...these two got separated and it took them a long long time to get back together in this lakorn...but I gave you a little detai of it.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
It doesn't sound like Wongsawan at all...lol...They probably tried to take part of the story line from Jindasamoot...But not actually re-make it....Lakornpuenbarn tends to do that..Take one part out from this story..Another part from that story and so forth...But yea...It's not a re-make because I read the news about Wongsawan...And it didn't say anything about re-makes or what so ever...Even DIDA itself....But if they do re-make this lakorn...They better not pick stupid people...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
ThanamasFanclub said:
It doesn't sound like Wongsawan at all...lol...They probably tried to take part of the story line from Jindasamoot...But not actually re-make it....Lakornpuenbarn tends to do that..Take one part out from this story..Another part from that story and so forth...But yea...It's not a re-make because I read the news about Wongsawan...And it didn't say anything about re-makes or what so ever...Even DIDA itself....But if they do re-make this lakorn...They better not pick stupid people...
[post="71930"][/post]​
yeah but I've seen the first Tep Sam Rudoo and the second one in parts and from the first to the second they changed things...but the thing with Tep Sam Rudoo is that they still used the same title.

Here's a little synopsis of the first Tep Sarm Rudoo...3 angels were to be born...so they were born to a king/queen. Rahoo was born in appearance first...the second wife said that child is evil...the king and queen didn't know that the kids changes with the season...so they ordered the child to be exile from the kingdom...they put him in a float and floated down the river...the incidents from here is a blurr to me I can't really remember....but anyways Rahoo grows up and he went to a kingdom where there were two Princess. The princess had to throw the flower from their windows and whoever would catch it would be the groom. Well standing next to Rahoo was the great yak forgot his name...they both got their eyes on the elder sister. But Rahoo got it first and the Giant got the flower from the younger sister. He wasn't too happy but he was okay since the other sister was pretty too.

Anyways...nothing happened since they found out he wasn't human before he slept with the second sister...so he ran...but he still was in love with Rahoo's wife. Anyways the season changed to Prah Piron's time and he saw the youngest sister and fell in love with her...so they got married...but the sister found out that the guys changes with the season.

Okay bare with me...off topic..sorry TangMoe :sweat:

Piron had to go on some deed or something I forgot...he came upon this kingdom where the Princess is possessed by a demon...she like to drink fresh blood everyday...it has to be a Guy too. But Piron heard of this and he felt he could help her...so he took the option to go to her room...she is very ugly in form..she tried to seduce him so she can kill him...but Piron used he power and she fainted and later the bad demon came out...she was very beautiful...the King told piruon he had to marry her...but he told them he already had a wife...they wouldn't take no for an answer...The princess although back to normal....her inner self was pure evil...Prah Piron traveled back to his kingdom...but his first wife after giving birth was killed by the spirit of Rahoo/Prah Piron's evil stepmother. So yeah the new wife wasn't welcomed with open arms...but RAhoo 's wife was nice to her...okay this story is too long..but she is evil and tries to create misunderstanding with Rahoo and his wife and that Giant guy and then also Rahoo's wife gets kidnapped by like 2 giants...in different Kingdom and everyone has to go help her...blah blah...at the end she had to walk thru fire to prove her innocence....

don't mind me I'm bored... :unsure:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
The reason tep3rudoo with phone,yam, aom, and james differ because it got really high rating so they had to extend the storyline. Starting from the middle toward the end the storyline change it. Well they added more character in this version too. They gave noy more roles too. The old one...pra un took her up to the heaven and stayed with her until it was time to change season again. Then again yam role was different from sinee. Sinee barely talk her rah hOo not because she's mad but she was never the talking type. She was neither nice nor bad to him. She was normal. He gets frustrated with her because he can't seem to read what she's thinking or what her feeling are toward him. Rah hOo playing a trick by pretending to be human was the same. Just different place. The new was at the forest the old was at the gra tom. *thinks* *getting white hair*

I'm trying to remember wongsawan. I thought jinada father name was apaimanee????? didn't they break off jinda from that??? I'm gunna have to do a little research hehehe...they get so similar you can get them mix up. *scratch head*

Jinda had his own adventure though. His own storyline of what he did for his father to finally except him. His father told them to behead him. Which he agrees. It cut off his fake mask and reveal his true self. He has more blood from his father so he has no fang nor does he eat meat like other yak. Everything else as in strength and growing big he can. How he meant his girl. How his wife family didn't except him because he's a yak.

I dont think they literally made a remake of this lakorn yet. The only one that is similar to this lakorn the one when the p'ek worn a mask and it made him black and ugly and his girl was also the youngest daughter of the kingdom. He had shoes that can make him fly. Some of that storyline is similar to jinda but different name plus jinda is half human half yak. The other one he was adopted many. First was by a gong(dragon) then the yak saw him and took him to raise and through her he found the mask and the shoes and ran away when he found out she was a yak.

ai ya ya ya....hehehe confusing .....

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Kkrystal said:
The reason tep3rudoo with phone,yam, aom, and james differ because it got really high rating so they had to extend the storyline. Starting from the middle toward the end the storyline change it. Well they added more character in this version too. They gave noy more roles too. The old one...pra un took her up to the heaven and stayed with her until it was time to change season again. Then again yam role was different from sinee. Sinee barely talk her rah hOo not because she's mad but she was never the talking type. She was neither nice nor bad to him. She was normal. He gets frustrated with her because he can't seem to read what she's thinking or what her feeling are toward him. Rah hOo playing a trick by pretending to be human was the same. Just different place. The new was at the forest the old was at the gra tom. *thinks* *getting white hair*

I'm trying to remember wongsawan. I thought jinada father name was apaimanee????? didn't they break off jinda from that??? I'm gunna have to do a little research hehehe...they get so similar you can get them mix up. *scratch head*

Jinda had his own adventure though. His own storyline of what he did for his father to finally except him. His father told them to behead him. Which he agrees. It cut off his fake mask and reveal his true self. He has more blood from his father so he has no fang nor does he eat meat like other yak. Everything else as in strength and growing big he can. How he meant his girl. How his wife family didn't except him because he's a yak.

I dont think they literally made a remake of this lakorn yet. The only one that is similar to this lakorn the one when the p'ek worn a mask and it made him black and ugly and his girl was also the youngest daughter of the kingdom. He had shoes that can make him fly. Some of that storyline is similar to jinda but different name plus jinda is half human half yak. The other one he was adopted many. First was by a gong(dragon) then the yak saw him and took him to raise and through her he found the mask and the shoes and ran away when he found out she was a yak.

ai ya ya ya....hehehe confusing .....
[post="72125"][/post]​
No Yinda dad's name was Wongsawan...and that guy with the black mask you are talking about is that from ch3...the princess was banished from the kingdom to live with that black guy or something like that...I don't know there's so many story...but I think they didn't want to remake the lakorn rather they wanted to make an adaptation of it...but it's was totally different. But overall I enjoy the old version cuz it was more in depth...love that lakorn :D

I still have both of these lakorns in parts....not the whole thing...missing a few here and there but I haven't watched it since 2002. And Pikun Thong the old version too...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Yep the black mask is from channel 3. I can't remember their names right now but both still play in lakorn right now. I want to watch jindasamoot again. I miss watching it. I can still remember the theme song in my head right now.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
ThanamasFanclub said:
How does the theme song go...? Is it a slow or fast song...? Gosh...I hope Sarn will have this lakorn up...
[post="72913"][/post]​
For Yindasamut ? I don't know but for Tep Sarm I think it's the same one used for the remake...? I forgot...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Tep 3 Reur Doo it's the same theme song but they renewed it...But I want to hear the theme song for Jindasamoot...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
off topic again but hey it's boran right :unsure:

I hope the other staff don't warn me :unsure: lol

Just curious the dude who starred as the father in Yindasamoot he acted in this old lakorn peurnbarn where ne'k was a kinnari those half bird and half human one...anyways it's not Prasuton Manora because the story is totally different...n'ek couldn't fly back to wherever she came from since pr'ek took her wings...anyways pr'ek wasn't single :rolleyes: ...*sigh* guys those days...

Anyways he made this girl his second wife...the first wife wasn't happy...also she was born with a curse that if she gives birth that she will turn into a "monkey" sorry don't know what you call those monkey like creature from PikunTong... ^_^

So when she gave birth she turned into that creature...the ajarn predicted that she was evil or something so they had to banished her from the kingdom...also she had twins...so cute...I forgot what happen but later the pr'ek had to go and look for his wife...she settled in this kingdom that if she stays there she will remain human but if that kingdom is destroyed then she turns back to those creature....anyways any hardcore lakornpeurnbarn know what lakorn I'm talking about cuz I sure don't know the name of this lakorn....I've always wanted to know it. The only way she was to turn back into human permanently was to pour the blood of the "most evil person" on her forhead...so it turns out the most evil person was the father in law of pr'ek from his first wife. :)