♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
oh
haha
i thought it was a real version
but just a fan made-up.
i will view it at my convineience since i'm at school now. :p

AzNpAnDa486

sarNie Juvenile
wow it's nice to see that. the music was really overpowering the trailer though.

i don't think we should use the word "jap" because it is equal to calling a black person the "n" word. i learned this the hard with one of my japanese friends. i thought the word "jap" was just the short way of saying "japanese" and then i got yelled at by my friends and my japanese friends. but they knew that i didn't know.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
omagah! the trailer looks sooooo good. if only it was real :arrg:
does anyone know what movies are ft in there?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG. that trailer was intense! It seem so real! I don't mean literally. LOL I thought it was a real J-drama! I wanna see how they would protray Harit & Soriya. :D

meenia

sarNie Adult
dang, and it had all my favorite character in it too......i was trick the first half of it until i saw some clips from a different series they star in...man...i was so excited too...but it was a fantastic trailer..just wish it was real.....very good.....

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wow i can't wait...its my favorite Japanese actress...

edit: ...wow....i thought it was real i forgot to read the description....and told all my sis about it...then came to know that is a fan made...that was a pretty good trailer...thanks you very much...you ruin my excitement...i thought it was real.....nice trailer....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha i saw this mv many times.. i gotta say it does look interesting.. hehe.. the cast isnt bad too.. YAMAPI.. n TOMA.. hehe..