Jodha Akbar [MOVIE]

IHeartFendi

sarNie Egg
I have been following this story since they were CASTING!! They're finally going to finish filming this month, and thank GOD!!!! I have been waiting TWO years for this!! Another Ash-Hrithik 'jodi' so it's going to be GOOD! If they have the same chemistry they did in Dhoom 2, I soooooooo cannot wait.

IHeartFendi

sarNie Egg
*sigh* Release date postponed due to Aishwarya's commitment to that Pink Panther movie. Dammit!! I was soooo waiting for it.... It's now January 25, 2008 those of you who are waiting patiently. As for me...I'm waiting IMpatiently...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
aish is beautiful, but kajol, rani and karina are better actresses. hope kajol will play a new movie with sharuk!!!

IHeartFendi

sarNie Egg
aish is beautiful, but kajol, rani and karina are better actresses. hope kajol will play a new movie with sharuk!!!
Oh my GOSH!! Honestly, I think Aishwarya is beginning to become overrated.... Yes she's beautiful, and she's a great actress.... But her popularity in the Western hemisphere is beginning to overshadow popularity over other actresses who deserves it just as much if not more. Don't get me wrong, I've been an Aishwarya-fan since I saw her in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam with Ajay Devgan (waaaaaay back in the 90's), but now it's like, EVERYBODY is all into her when there are just as great actresses who are not being talked about, when they should be. You know? Oh well, Aishwarya is putting her name out there...and I have nothing but love for her....

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't like "hum dil de chuke sanam" there ware salman in this movie, no? With aish, only like "kuch na kahoo" and the movie when she lived with a guy and not married with him, i don't remember the title, but it was very sad. honestly, i prefer kajol (kuch kuch hota hai, fanaa, k3g...), she's very funny in K3G!

onahc

sarNie Elites
oooh, i want to see this one too. she looks beautiful in the trailer. i think she wears brown contacts in this here.

Kelly

Oh my GOSH!! Honestly, I think Aishwarya is beginning to become overrated.... Yes she's beautiful, and she's a great actress.... But her popularity in the Western hemisphere is beginning to overshadow popularity over other actresses who deserves it just as much if not more. Don't get me wrong, I've been an Aishwarya-fan since I saw her in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam with Ajay Devgan (waaaaaay back in the 90's), but now it's like, EVERYBODY is all into her when there are just as great actresses who are not being talked about, when they should be. You know? Oh well, Aishwarya is putting her name out there...and I have nothing but love for her....
True she is OVERRATED but then again u'll have to read all the rumours they say about her also..ain't so good so in turn u can say it balances out ahah lol....She's georgous dats fo-so but personality and other stuff adds on n tat makes her not best on ma list.

IHeartFendi

sarNie Egg
At least the music FINALLY came out!! LOL

True she is OVERRATED but then again u'll have to read all the rumours they say about her also..ain't so good so in turn u can say it balances out ahah lol....She's georgous dats fo-so but personality and other stuff adds on n tat makes her not best on ma list.
I'm just not into gossip news much. Whatever people say, even journalists, you can't really rely on it as fact because people always have biases. And Aishwarya is an extremely private person--she NEVER ever talks about her personal life. When she got married, I'm surprised she said some nice things about being married because she just never talks about stuff like that.

But one person who gets on my nerves, and NOT because of rumors, but because she actually talks smack on national TV is Kareena Kapoor. She talks so much smack about other actresses it's not even funny. I mean, she has a real attitude because she displays it right on television in interviews. But as for as everyone else, it's all he said she said because unless they talk about their personal experiences, we'll never really know what happened.

Kelly

Last I heard I believe it to be true...she didn't invite alot of celebs to her weddin n many of them are holdin tat against her so they refuse to work wit her lol....I understand if she didn't invite the ones she's didn't get along wit but truth is she bearly invited any.

cikna

sarNie Adult
A lot of ppl says it's going to be aired on the 25th. But I read somewhere on the net that it will be aired somewhere in February. So, anyone, when is it really? Hopefully, it'll reach MAlaysian shore soon.

cecilia

Staff member
ooh .i just gone done watching this .. HRITHIK IS SIZZLING HOT .. lol
as for AISH .. beautiful like always. i ALWAYS LOVE HER - she done it once more .i still mesmerize by her beauty and her acting :p
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS ^^ truly is a good one to keep as her collection

icemaiden

sarNie Egg
Overall it is a must see movie mostly because it is the most expensive bollywood movie ever made! the romance between jodha & jalalludin (laer named akbar) was so sweet. ;) Everything was magnificent from the battle scenes & the buildings to the clothes. The only cons of the movie is that during certain parts of the movie the volume was too loud (ie the sound that blasted everytime the camera zeros on akbar being mad) and during one of the songs; and it is a bit too long.

Hrithik & aishwarya did an amazing job! though I wasn't too convinced with aish's sword fighting skills. :rolleyes: you'll have to see to understand what i mean. but overall i liked it.

7/10