Jodha Akbar [MOVIE]

jaimie

sarNie Hatchling
Its good but not as good as i thought it would be, they skip some part. But love these two , they have such great chemistry. He is just so darn hottttt

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
I think they look so good together especially in dhoome 2 they look so hot and made for each other but hrithik lately looks lake he lost some weight don't really look as good as before, well watch this for both of them.

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
Where can you watch this with eng sub? I'm searching on youtube but nothing yet. Just re-watching all the songs. They're so cute together!

cecilia

Staff member
i think desitoob.com have it with English subtitle ja.
i've watched it from there and then buy myself the original copy :p
it really is a good epic love story. .. it's like reading a fan fiction --- with aish/hrithik :lol:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Has anyone seen it?? Great movie, great acting, great love story, great wardrobe, everything was beautifully produced! Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai made such a cute pair and their chemistry was pretty good too but not enough scenes of them two together though, more concentrated on political and religious struggles but nonetheless, I really enjoyed it.

Here's the summary from IMDB.

Jodhaa Akbar is a sixteenth century love story about a marriage of alliance that gave birth to true love between a great Mughal Emperor, Akbar and a Rajput princess, Jodhaa. Politically, success knew no bounds for Emperor Akbar, After having secured the Hindu Kush, he furthered his realm by conquest until his empire extended from Afghanistan to the Bay of Bengal, and from the Himalayas to the Godhavari River. Through a shrewd blend of tolerance, generosity and force, Akbar won the allegiance of the Rajputs, the most belligerent Hindus. But little did Akbar know that when he married Jodhaa, a fiery Rajput princess, in order to further strengthen his relations with the Rajputs, he would in turn be embarking upon a new journey - the journey of true love. The daughter of King Bharmal of Amer, Jodhaa resented being reduced to a mere political pawn in this marriage of alliance, and Akbar's biggest challenge now did not merely lie in winning battles, but in winning the love of Jodhaa - a love hidden deep below resentment and extreme prejudice. Jodhaa Akbar is their untold love story. Written by hEmRaJ (gavin_coolhgr@hotmail.com)

Okay, is it just me of does Aishwarya Rai look extremely pretty in this movie? She was pretty before but this movie in particular, there's something different about her, I can't pinpoint it and I know that it's not all my imagination. ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
I totally agree.
I LOVE THE MOVIE so much.
Their love story was so sweet in here ^^

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh, there was already a thread, silly me. Anyway, I think it did pretty well in box office and awards.