[jodorma] Rich Man, Poor Girl

fun

Expired Sarnie
episode 1 was great until I found out it airs once a week lol oh I can't do that so I am patiently waiting until it hit its 10th episode considering most jodorma are about 10-14 episode long with each episode being under an hour.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
OMG. What a coincidence! Lmao.

After my rant in the neau mek 2 thread last night, I had to watch something. Lmao.

I watched the first episode last night. Haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
so whats ur thought on eppy 1? would love to hear it. well u get the drift... read lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
To be honest, I don't even remember their names though since I wasn't watching it intently, if that makes sense. Haha.

But I like what I've seen so far. A lot.

The storyline is unique. I don't think I've encountered a story where the lead male has a disease that impairs his memory and the lead female just happens to coincidentally have ultra-human recording memory.

I also have never seen the lead actress in any other drama before. But she's cute.

I'm curious to know why she disguised herself. Did she do it just to get the job? Since the lead male's mother's name is that name she used, right?

Lol. See. I'm being vague, I didn't pay attention to their names very much when I watched it. Haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
same here. I was looking for something to watch while I do my chores. oddly enough I don't know how I happen to be interested. I was in the middle of mopping the floor (tile floor) and bam it hit me... she was filling application after application lol weird, I know.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Aibu Saki is such a great actress. I actually almost couldn't recognize she is the same actress who played in Zettai Kareshi and Attention Please. I looked up wiki just to make sure it was her. Haha. She's matured compared to the two previous dramas just mentioned.

As for the younger actress filling the applications (I haven't bothered to look her up yet lol) I think I was dozing off during that time. But when she recited all those information in her head like a robot...I was actually like..wthfreak. Lmao.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i just started watching this last week and i'm really enjoying it! mainly due to Oguri Shun's hottness in here!!!

Aibu Saki is really pretty in here and looks super chic with her pulled back hair...i really hated her in Buzzer Beat, so i haven't watched anything of hers since then...but i'm liking her in here...

Ishihara Satomi...i always have a liking for her, but sometimes, her voice annoys me when it cracks or squeaks.... but overall, i like her character so far...cuz i can relate to it!!!

one episode a week....that's what going to kill us!!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I think I'm in love. I haven't loved a drama like this for so long. I don't skip a scene at all. Just finished watching ep 5 without subs too.

I adore the ost as well. It gives such a refreshing feeling. S i g h ~~~

Oguri is so attractive in here. I was neutral with him in Hana Kim, Hana Yori Dango, and especially Tokyo Dogs.

Damn. He's not the most handsome, but he's definitely attractive alright. So fine in here. Haha. Spazzing.

I love how his character is such a genius, a bad boy, and a soft heart (searching for his mom shows something tender) all at the same time. His words are so blunt and he enjoys making fun of other people...but there is something endearing about it. It's like a facade he wears but Makoto is able to see through it...Hence she liked him so quickly. You can tell just in ep 1 by the way she looked at him and smiled at his silliness after he ridiculed the other businessmen. Haha.

Speaking of the fast pace, I am glad that whole lying dilemma was not prolonged. Hyuga forgave Makoto pretty quickly. I applaud that because such trivial drama would be so unnecessary in comparison to the larger scheme of things.

OT. But I hope Oguri really isn't a cheater in real life. Lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
sorry for letting u carry a conversation urself. I haven't been watching anything for the past 3 days. life sucks without internet. my 4g was completely used up so I had been watching american tv shows lol I didn't know there were so many new series out. it has been over 2 years lol anyways I gonna try to catch up soon.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hmm...Now I want to watch this Jdrama. Sounds interesting! :D lol

Oh my gosh! I watched ep. 1-5 last night and literally fell in love with it. lol I don't like the drama that's going on with between Hyuga and Asahina. Asahina was all cool in the beginning until that one stupid guy said crap to him. GRRRR.
Well, I hope everything goes well with New Innovation and etc. lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I came bqck from camping and did a marathon on this. I'm so in love. just sucks that it airs only one episode a week. jodrama doesn't do much skinship but he really needs to kiss makoto now!!!

and I'm already so mad at asahina, I knew the get go that he was not gonna be on my good side lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
jodrama doesn't do much skinship but he really needs to kiss makoto now!!!
Oh, but that's what makes it sooooo goooooooood. They don't even need the skinship and the tension between Hyuga and Makoto is sizzling HAWTTTT. HAHA.

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is the first dorama that I come to LOVE after One Litre of Tears. And oh geez that was in 2005.

I don't mind if there isn't much skinship but this calls for one lol

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
My sis is watching this and she says it is her favorite drama of all time so far because of the concept. I want to actually start on this, but I want to wait for it to finish b4 I make myself suffer by anticipating it every week. Only 1 epi a week :(

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Currently on episode 5, this dorama is sure is refreshing. I haven't watched anything with Oguri Shun since Crows Zero... and dang, he's so hot in here! I'm falling for him again (feels like I'm back to middle school where I did nothing other than watching Jdoramas and reading mangas xD)

I hope it keeps its track, I don't want it to be ruined by Asahina's schemes ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
I haven't seen episode 6 yet but I have a feeling I will not like it. Now I am waiting for episode 7 too so that after episode 6 if it does piss me off, it won't bug me since I will have episode 7 in hand. And I pray that the romance will pick up between the OTP. If not, I am going to have to suffer another week for the next episode lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DUDE I LOVE THIS DRAMA! I can't believe I didn't notice this thread! Everything about this drama was great! I love the cast, I love the story line, everything, except one thing...it's too simple. I guess that's just how Jdramas are, or for the ones I've seen thus far...which is like 5, I think. HAHA. Regardless, this light romcom is my ALL-TIME favorite Jdrama. Shun was freak'n hot in here and Satomi was cute! I think these two should have a reunion, they are simply meant to be paired! They look good together, physically and...mentally, IDK...anyway I hope they make another drama together. HEHE.

Oh man talk about 1 episode PER week, it was agonizing pain! HAHA. 

Off topic: Shun is not a cheater, hehe, him and Yamada just recently held a wedding in Hawaii!! I'm so envious of Yamada, but hecks, I'm envious of Shun too! Haha. Shun is very lucky to be with Yamada because she's super pretty (especially when she smiles), and she's lucky to be with him because...ya'll know why. Haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am full of jelly whenn.I saw their Hawaii wedding.

Anyways this drama overall was great. Thats what I like about jdrama. they have this easy going drama feel. but once they go mellow, it is wayyyy too much.