[jodorma] Rich Man, Poor Girl

fun

Expired Sarnie
I normally don't like special lol but I am hopeful that this will change. Crossing fingers. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^ Same here. I don't really care for it, but because I'm desperate for some Shun and Satomi reunion I'm looking foward to this one. HAHA.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I just kind of started on this; I find it hard to start because I don't know the actors of this drama but the main girl looks pretty cute. she reminds me of ariel lin lol except a prettier version lol

Gonna make some time to keep going :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^ You should. This one is a very light romcom so-to-speak and...yeah just watch on. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
RMPW will return with a SPECIAL slated to air this MONDAY, April 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, April Fools Day. HAHAHA. I hope this is legit news!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ATTENTION FRIENDS, I GIVE YOU: RICH MAN POOR WOMAN SP ENG SUBBED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here's a spoiler for those who are interested. BUT you're going to have to watch the special to catch this special moment!!! AND it's blurred for a reason. HEHE.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have been having this on hold LOL I heard a lot of good reviews from various people about the special. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
I have been having this on hold LOL I heard a lot of good reviews from various people about the special. 

Oh man you should totally watch it now. It's really good. Okay, it may not be REALLY GOOD, but I enjoyed Hyuga and Makoto's scenes together! They made me all giddy and they actually made me tear up a bit. One of the best I've seen.
I LOVE the ending. I can't stress how much I LOVE it. HAHA.