Joy in Hong Kong

tinah

sarNie Coma
joy was in hong kong..i didnt know that..but yeh its such a beautiful place!

credit to her fans in joysirilak.com

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh it does look like she gain some weight..but thats good because she was too thin in rachanee morulm..i wonder if shes going to have another lakorn this year..but probaly not..no news on it..i wish she does atleast 2 lakorn a year..sapai part time doesnt count cuz that was a stock lakorn

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
sapai part time is not a stock la korn. it's new. they were not even done filming when ch3 air it. i think she look better that she gain weight. i hope she have more la korns too. i can't wait to watch her lakorn with Chakrit. i want her to play with cute actors like Tik,Ken,Nom sornram,etc..

tinah

sarNie Coma
sapai part time is not a stock la korn. it's new. they were not even done filming when ch3 air it. i think she look better that she gain weight. i hope she have more la korns too. i can't wait to watch her lakorn with Chakrit. i want her to play with cute actors like Tik,Ken,Nom sornram,etc..
oh oops..i thought it was a stock lakorn..but yeh hopefully joy gets to pair up with a-list actors like andrew..tik..ken and num..cant believe she hasnt been pair up with ken yet and they are in the same channel

bugsy

sarNie Adult
i think she NEEDS the weight gain. she has a gorgeous face but i just think she's too skinny. still love her though.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
SnowFlakes said:
i think she looks better like this...there's a time she was too skinny..
[post="134238"][/post]​
Yep she was so skinny in Samee Gnern Pon. It's good that she has meat on her now. Why was Joy in Korea???

macli

sarNie Hatchling
Wasn't there a rumor that Joy S was suppose to have a lakorn with Num??? If it's true which lakorn was it?