Joy Interview

calla

sarNie Adult
credit to thairath

these pics are from Volume Magazine, i don't think its out yet.
so hey, i just translate as i know, i tried my best already.....so don't mind ok. :D

she says, I always wants to has this photoshoot ever since the first time I came to the entertainment industry. now I finally decided because I'm already graduated and what if I wear my swimsuit to swimming and get catch by the paparazi like some dara...? so why not take the chance.
beside that many people have said that I'm now one of the best stars out there so I think now is so perfect with this photoshoot.
people might think that what I did might just because I wants to be more famous.......so yes it is. I don't want to take this kind of photo when I'm getting old....because I want to keep it as a memories.

I'm not even has the guts to ask my parents because i knew they won't let me. even now already did but haven't tell them yet.
my mom asked me where I'm been why my skin getting darker.
(laugh) but I secretly told my dad and he was like I'm old enough to do whatever I want.

Where was it took place, so pretty ?

at Samoy ka..it was so hot and so many people....i was so shy.

Why is that ?

well, I'm also a girl so should has some shy feelings too.
I always asked them to put some clothes on me, but after 2-3 pic and I looked into their monitor I found out that I made them have a hard time so I decided not to use the clothes.
I want this photoshoot coming out as natural it doesn't has to wear those bikini.

Does p'mak went as your bodyguard too ?

Yes, him and my sister.

Translated By : Calla

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Thanks Calla...aww...why did she do a swimsuit shoot....? But I guess it's her decision...still support her no doubt...

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i wa shocked..but then she is right..she has to do it some point in her life before she gets old..and now she already old enough..atleast its not so revealing..well from the two pics..im glad she isnt trying to look too sexy..thanx calla for sharing!

Rakniran

i cant see those pics.Can someone please post =a pics of her with bikini again? nEVER SEE Joy w/bikini on before.,

Thanks for sharing..I'm so late on this