Joy Rinalee

tinah

sarNie Coma
credit to teenee.com/arissa @ interlove

joy has gotten prettier over the years. not that she wasnt before.

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
she is pretty.
i think her age is so beautiful.
you can see her maturity in her face.
pretty.

thanks.

max

sarNie Elites
I love Joy Rinlanee! I have to admit, though, she is not as pretty as she use to be. I thought she was so pretty in Ban Sai Thong... but I saw her in Krung Thep Ratree, and she looked a lot different. I still love her, though! I am still hoping that she and Num will have another lakorn together in the NEAR future! Thanks for the pictures!

tinah

sarNie Coma
well, shes already having a lakorn with one of exs which is chakrit lol. another with num would be great too. i just re-watched ban sai thong on youtube and im missing them

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
i dont know what Aom is doing but its true that she gets prettier every year. but i love her fawless skin!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I love Joy Rinlanee! I have to admit, though, she is not as pretty as she use to be. I thought she was so pretty in Ban Sai Thong... but I saw her in Krung Thep Ratree, and she looked a lot different. I still love her, though! I am still hoping that she and Num will have another lakorn together in the NEAR future! Thanks for the pictures!
lol, i totally want her to be in another lakorn with P' NUM!!!! :p :lol: ^_^ They are so great together! loved Bansaithong! it would be my dream come true if Joy and Num were in another one together! need to see them together!

gosh, Joy's gotten prettier! I mean, she was always so beautiful but with growing up, i can see the maturity, it just makes her shine even more! she's so gorgeous!