calla

sarNie Adult
Airing on Wednesday 2-1-06

Joy is the 4th guest :D

she's crying :unsure:

credit to polyplus

calla

sarNie Adult
lolz, chewy....p'tang is even cuter 2 weeks ago.....his outfit made him looks so bright. :D
here is the pic.......

credit to polylpus

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
OMG......he's cute....love that orange blend in with red and the brown...thanks for sharing..i need to catch up on this show...HAHA

calla

sarNie Adult
whoever like joy should watch this episode.....ahhh so cute. :D
joy sing the song "mai yah hai tur wai jai" by marsha's new album.

why she cry ? because she told a story that......she used to have 3 dogs but they were all drown and only one survived (the one that she hold up there). they played the tape where Joy took her dogs pic (it like a memory) and joy was crying..... :wavecry:

anyways...its cute joy's bf also there with the audiences. :D

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I seen the show Joy is really pretty and when she sang MArsha song its was bueatiful. Joy is also on ZTV this week too.

arissa

sarNie Elites
Joy is sooo pretty............Love her hair......and OMG...the dog is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable.....I really want to see this show......now...

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
Sreymao said:
I seen the show Joy is really pretty and when she sang MArsha song its was bueatiful. Joy is also on ZTV this week too.
[post="75105"][/post]​
I saw the show also. Joy is pretty, but I got to say she sound beautiful when she was singing Marsha's song. I am hoping Joy will sing a pop cd.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, agree. Joy sang Marsha song so good. she sing every style song so well. she look pretty in the show. Tang was funny making his jokes and stuffs.

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
wow it seem like a very interesting talkshow...

joy is very pretty... thank you for sharing...