Joy's old lakorn Q.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I was looking through a list of her lakorns, her filmography and I came across two that I've never even heard of and was wondering if anyone knew the summary, who was the p'ek, was it good and whatnot.

Dok mai nai pa now (Flower in the cold cloth or something? not too sure)

Som Song Saeng

numfon

sarNie Adult
i remember watching Dokmai Nai Pa Now (Flower In The Cold Forest [not cloth :p] ..but i don't remember the storyline..-_-

Howeverrrrrr..i DO remember Som Song Saeng, though.:D This lakon was based on two novels (Som Song Saeng+Roy In) put together..but i guess they chose to use the name Som Song Saeng for both stories. It's basically about a small country fighting for freedom. The leading characters were portrayed by P'Nok-ChatChai and Marsha..and Joy played as Jao Joi (or Jao Nang Noi), P'Nok's little sister. Her role was the female lead in the novel Som Song Saeng, though. :-\ too bad they turned it into a supporting character.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the info. I'm going to have to go search for the lakorns now I guess. Never knew Chatchai and Marsha were in a lakorn together.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i think i remeber dis lakorn was NOk or was it Marsh got very short hair in the lakorn ? And Chatchat is some kind of gerneral ?

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Marsha had the short hair eheheh and Joy had really long hair...but she had to disguise herself as a boy. It was her first appearance I belive? Not too sure...

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Oh and is this the other movie you guys are talking about.. "Winter sumthing.."

credit: eKomsantime.com

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok ok den i know wat lakonr ya talking about now