Jub Tay Wai Rai Sai Samorn (UMA 99 + Exact)

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, so turns out they will be remaking this drama. i liked the original so its gonna be hard to watch the remake

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
What is the storyline?? Please share ^^

Wonder who is gonna pair w/ who?!

I am assuming Tang&Bee, Nat&Pim and Vill&R??!

Is it gonna have a second generation also? Since Vill is in here.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I'm happy to see Tang acts again. I miss him onscreen.
It is good to hear that Tang is pair with Bee. My dream is come true for both of them to act together again.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
OLD VERSION storyline:
Well it started out with all three girls the Sai Samorn gang (Tuk, Noi, Cherry) going on a flight, all those people on the flight was important people of the country, once they were served drinks the ladies organized themselves in their position and killed all on board than parachute out of the plane. Meanwhile the guys (Jackrit & Au) while practicing their secret agent police scene as if it was a real event, they were serious and skilled private officers. They were assigned this job to catch the 'Sai Samorn gang' because it is believed that only Jackrit & Au can hunt them down due to their skills and secret identity. Jackrit & Au owns an old bookstore while the three ladies own a flower shop, they all met by sudden when Tuk needed her favorite book to be repaired, Cherry took it up to the shop and met with Au who fell for her right away. All the leads end up meeting each other at the shop.

Tuk, Noi and Cherry were sisters (by promise) deep inside were just normal people who wanted normal lives but encounter a past that changed their lives forever. They were being transported like animals to be sold away, however an old man came and saved them from death and to repay him they must accept all jobs that was assigned to them, which was to kill important people of Thailand or of the society.

They were to hunt and to eliminate each other, love started deeply for all the leads, sisters loving the same man, when you think one will give you everything, to know you were cheated on by both your love ones, to turn to the evil for comfort and brainwashed to get you hating the sister that you've always loved. The love from two men to one woman, the fighting, the threats and the romance... when one looses it was revenge to the point of murder plots and deadly fights.

Once the love of the three sisters were restored it was also the day when everything was revealed, knowing through all the pains and obstacle to get together and to understand each other again but to discover that their most beloved ones were the person they were supposed to kill what will happen? If they stop escaping, they will either go to jail, kill their love ones or die themselves. When things don't go the way it plans, the only way was to kill or to die.
OLD VERSION on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=118F4AB92955848C

OLD VERSION teaser:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9uJzqD5PTI

* ALL CREDIT TO SUNNY @ spicyforum.net

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I've been tempting to watch that lakorn but never got to it.
The teaser looks good.
Thanks Amy.

fanny

sarNie Adult
i love the old version of this lakorn. i like noi a lot in this lakorn, but too bad all the girls died at the end.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I actually hated Noi in this lakorn. She let jealousy ruin her relationship with her so called sisters but this was a really good lakorn and also has a very sad ending to it. I remember I cried so much at the ending but it also made me a fan of Cherry.

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
This was one of UMA's classics back then. I'm glad we'll be seeing Tang here. He does a good job with action lakorns. The girl cast sounds good too though I'm just on the fence with Vill. No offense, but they could've chosen better guys than Nat and R I think :X

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Oh shoot, does this mean Pim will play the 2nd sister and Vill will be the third sister? I like all the girls but I don't like the fact that Pim doesn't get to pair up with anybody in here. Anyway, who are the guys? I only know Tang. Is Nut the pra'ek from Artit Ching Duang? If it's him then I'm not very fond of him and who is R? Is it Pei Parnward's bf? If it's him, please don't let it be him. I wish they could have Captain in here as Au Thanakorn's character because Captain was good in action.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
well idk what to say not that happy with most of the cast but exact is limited so oh well

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Question I see that Best is also in this lakorn too? So Wiew is not in here any more? Did they take her out and replay her with Best??

jakjann

Jakjann
วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 20 สิงหาคม 52

- Fitting ละครเรื่อง "จับตายวายร้ายสายสมร" ที่บริษัทยูม่า เวลา 14.00 น.เป็นต้นไป

BEST CHANIDAPA ACT IN THIS DRAMA TOO
nomore Vill
FITTING WAS @20 AUGUST 2009

and วันอังคารที่ 8 กันยายน 52

- บรวงสรวงเปิดกล้องละคร "จับตายวายร้ายสายสมร"

8 September2009 OPENING CEREMONY

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the news. Finally Best is having more up coming lakorn. I'm happy Best is in this lakorn but from the summary it look like a sad ending.