Jub Tay Wai Rai Sai Samorn (UMA 99 + Exact)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the pix. Everyone look nice.

Credit to: Noiki @ SPICY FORUM for the cast infon

Here the role who playing who

tang saksit is playing - ton jakkrit's character

natt thephasadin is playing - au thanakorn's character

bee namthip is playing - took junjira's character

pim pimmada is playing - noi bussakorn character

best aticha is playing - cherry khemupsorn's character

r anattapol is playing - tun pichetchai's character

ice apitsada is playing - ngek kallaya's character

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg bad choice of pra'ek besides tang! im already not feeling the cast so i probaly wont watch it..and the way they dress doesnt look like they are ready to fight

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Bee I can live with and Tang, but Pim and Best WDF?! I like Pim and Best but dude they look to sweet for these roles lol. I think in Exact I would pick Bee, Aerin, ----- third girl I have not a clue who. Exact doesn't have a high number of actresses that I think would fit the role Pang maybe! I loved this lakorn back in those days -.-" LOL dfjas/fds! why why please re cast! Man I haven't been on lakorns section in so long i missed so much lols.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I don't have a problem with all the girls but the guys gotta go except for Tang. I don't like Natt. I really wish they would change him.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I agree with you guys..I'm okay with the girls, but wat the heck, I know they are better guys out there...I just can't see him playing one of the lead role..

tinah

sarNie Coma
the cast is so out of place. i think if ch3 were to remake this it would have been better cuz they have many actresses who i think would fit better these roles. the others for this version is already a no no! except for tang

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
yeah, to me Tang n Bee are okay. Best looks a little to cute n nice for this one. I'm sorry, but Exact got bad casting for this one. lol, i'm already piss @ DRRT n now dis one. they could have given the roles to better casts. lol, i'm not saying they aren't good, but if this is a remake, it better be a good one or at at least have cast that match. #1 problem...lol, cast seems to nice for role, can't imagine Best or Pim holding guns! :blink:

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I haven't seen the old version ... so, I don't know what this lakorn is about..
Can someone tell my the summary for this lakorn?
I agree with u guys, bee and tang ok for me watch but, I not feeling nate and the other guy i don't know his name...
I like Pim but, I don't know about Best... she can't act. Saw her lakorn with mos, and man, she suck.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Thanks Jakjann.

Dang, Bee is so good.
She looks so serious, making Tang looks bad...haha...j/k