Jub Tay Wai Rai Sai Samorn (UMA 99 + Exact)

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Sorry, after watching KLKS, Nut was an ass, I hated him since(even though I know it's just acting)..and now he's more annoying in GTTPF...I guess he's soo good in acting like a toad, that I hope he can convince me to like him in this one..

jakjann

Jakjann
New Update:

[sub][sup]If nothing changing. [/sup][/sub]

Jub Tay Wai Rai Sai Samorn
will ON AIR around April 2010

credit this news from Online Thailand show on TGN

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
That would b great. lol, i like 2 see that b4 Bie's too.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^^^Awesome!!! Thanks Jakjann for the updates. I can't wait to see this one so much...
Best is so beautiful in this lakorn. :)

jeeja

credit: tangsaksitdotcom @ YT

I don't know if any1 seen this clip yet. The three girls looks hot! :D N Pang is n to replace Pim.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the update. Can't wait to see Best.

I just notice that this is her second time playing next to Bee. Then she have her other lakorn with Son which Bee is also in here too. Man why is Best in lakorn with Bee. I hope Best can take on a main role by herself later on then having Bee play next to her all the time.

jeeja

TQ Jakjann!

OMG I can't wait 4 it! I miss Best!
Heheee, Can't wait to 2 both her n Nat 2gether.
They will be CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, I just realized like Dancy too, Best is suck in every lakorn with Bee.
Not to mention New is suck in every lakorn with Vill. :p

I would love 2 see Best star in a lakorn as a main lead. Judging from her latest MV, she's improved a lot.
I'm crossin' my fingers for a Bie&Best one DAY! X&X My BTeam! Woohoo!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Thank god that no one in this forum is bashing on Best..unlike the KLKS forum and other forums, there was alot of negative comments about her..LOL..haters..anywho, well I'm glad that Best is getting more roles, and can't wait to see her lakorns..

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Best's just so adorable now and I even miss seeing her on screen, counting that this is her second lakorn being supporting again. But anyway so looking forward.

jeeja

^^^I miss seeing Best too. She hasn't been on screen for a year, not including MVs and other stuff.

I can't wait, I marked my calendar already. :p