Jui W, Aff, Sirita Jenson:The Way Forward

tinah

sarNie Coma
credit to magazinedee.com

all 3 ladies look gorgeous. i thought aff stood out the most. im not feeling the hairdo though.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
credit to magazinedee.com

all 3 ladies look gorgeous. i thought aff stood out the most. im not feeling the hairdo though.
They look gorgeous, I agree with you that it seem like Aff stood out the most but I like her hairdo, look cute on her,not feeling Jui and Rita hairdo. Really want to see the inside of the magazine.

tinah

sarNie Coma
inside shoot. credit to arissa @ ITL/warrataya.com

they have such beautiful hair. too bad theres not much shoot of rita. maybe theres more?

max

sarNie Elites
LOVE JUI! They are all so pretty! Pat is so pretty! I do not know the other girl, but she is super pretty, too!

they all look pretty...but there should've been more pictures of rita! i especially love the third photo (including the cover)...sririta really stands out in that one...:)

tinah

sarNie Coma
more inside shoot of rita/aff. im just amaze by their beauty especially aff. she has that classic thai look. but im so jealous, they have such beautiful hair. it look so healthy

credit to magazinedee/arissa

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, Aff look beautiful, that is so great she and me have the same hair cut (first pic), yeah she usually has that classic thai look. Rita look great, want the two have more photochoot together.

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know the other two girls but all of them looks gorgeous esp Rita. I think Rita's hair looks even more beautiful in Klin Kaew Klang Jai than in those photoshoots.
Thanks for the pics, tinah!