Jui

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Awwwwwww.... It's Jui!!!!!! She's soooooo awesome!! Love her for her simple face. She's not drop dead gorgeous, but that's why I love her for it!!!!! Such the girl next door...... But one thing for sure she has the most perfect body. I want her figure so badly!!!! Thanks for th pix..... my fave is the one with the glasses

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i like the one wit the glasses too, the last one not so much.... thanks for sharing is she really captain's gf?

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I didn't get to recognize her in the first pix. She looks sooo freakin beautiful!!

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
the glasses one is my fav tooo! I agree that she's not steaming hot but very pretty! Her looks, voice, and personality is the perfect combo for the girl next door type. :wub:

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
she's so beautiful. Thank you for sharing all the pics. She's one of my favourite actress after Kob suwanant, Ann & Janie.

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah she used to date captain but they have broke up already...the one with the legs, it's look scary because it was too long...no offended okay and it was just how i see it....

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
used to date Captain? i thought they were still together. Either way, i think Jui looks good with a lot of guys in the biz.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
The glasses one is my Favorite too.
I think she looks pretty and intelligent with glasses. :lol:
On the other hand I look like a DORK with em HAHAHAHA

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
WOW..THATS ISH A LIL SCARY BUT I STILL LYKE HER..
BUT UM TO MEEH I CANT FIND HER PREETY..BUT I STILL LYKE HER ALOT.....

melie

sarNie Egg
didn't she do a lakorn with Cee?
lol. and she worked at the hotel?
if i'm not wrong then its her right?
hehehehe.
but she is very pretty.
thanks for sharing!