July 4th at minnesota

anjos

this year July 4th is fall on tuesday..... so anyone know when they going to do it????? are they agoing to do July 1 and 2 on the weekend or the weekdays????? I just want to know cuz.... I want to go......

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
well i don't know when they going to do it but i can check that out for you and i know for sure that they will not do it on a weekday only if that day is off but other than that usually on the weekends...

anjos

Thai_lakorn_fan said:
well i don't know when they going to do it but i can check that out for you and i know for sure that they will not do it on a weekday only if that day is off but other than that usually on the weekends...
[post="121669"][/post]​

yeah.... that is what I think too.... that they will do on the weekend and the weekday.... thank you for going to find out when they going to do it..... very appricate it.... B)

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i hope i can go with my sister...by that time i'm already 19...they always go every year, but my younger siblings and me can't go since we're under 19....

anjos

YM_gurl said:
not going casue california has one this year.. ey... :)
[post="122124"][/post]​

really...... cali.... had one too.... wow......that the frist......I wounder if there will have lots of people like before sinces cali going to have one to.....

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i'm sorry anjos i didn't get back to you as soon as i thought...well yes you are right! the Minnesota soccer tournament is on July 1st and 2nd...Saturday and Sunday...hope to see you all there!! :D

anjos

Thai_lakorn_fan said:
i'm sorry anjos i didn't get back to you as soon as i thought...well yes you are right! the Minnesota soccer tournament is on July 1st and 2nd...Saturday and Sunday...hope to see you all there!! :D
[post="124779"][/post]​

thanks thai_lakorn_fan for the information...... very appricate it..... I'll be up there for sure......