July 4th

calla

sarNie Adult
does anyone know the exact date...?
cause some of my friends they need to know..so that they know when to buy their airplane tickets. :)

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
does anyone know the exact date...?
cause some of my friends they need to know..so that they know when to buy their airplane tickets. :)

trust me...it's not all that great! but if it's your first experience then it might be fun or if you are singlesssss(not married) i mean

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I think for anybody, single or married- that it's only fun for the FIRST time.. otherwise it's just like any other flea market or new year or soccer tournament... and that you have to park really far away and walk really far away or pay lots of money for parking.

calla

sarNie Adult
thank you guys..... :)

well, i havent been there for such a long time.......5-6 years already..lolz
so i wanna go this year...cause my friends are coming too..so should be fun.

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
going there to see the ppl and buy them grilling foods :p

? oh...don't forget them foods this year is JACK UP! i didn't go to memorial day in OSKOSH this year but i remember my wife telling me it cost 5bucks for a papaya salad and chicken, sausage, fish or whatever you like with rice costs 8-9bucks with only little rice. remember...that rice issue this year..that is why. have fun to whoever is going..

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, i remember that. i went to that tournament and it cost me quite alot to feed 7 ppl ..

the papaya is very pricey too but luckily, i got this one lady who did her papaya well. so it's all worth it. lol

MizViz

sarNie Adult
I'm gonna go up there for my first time this summer...i cant wait but my mom says that it will be so... warm up there...thats wat im scared about...cause my whole life...I've lived in a cool place where the average temperature is always like 40-50 degrees

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
the sea games in sacramento?
does anyone know about when that is?
i've been trying to go for the past 2 years... but i always have to work...
someone let me know so i can get those days off and go check it out..
and yes. food is expensive there...
imma go eat somewhere else afterwards... ehehehe...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I wasn't planning to go I hate it esp. the place where the food is located its a bad location >.< But I'm going just to hang with the friends/cousins.

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
hello yeah i know that everything is getting a lot more expensive...it goes both ways for the consumer and the producer...i sell food for almost 4 years now at the new years and at the Sea Game...this year the Sea Game is being held on the 12 and 13 i believe...it's hard trying to make money man it's hard....every where is expensive now with little in our pockets...gosh life is depressing when it comes to money issues...dont worry though our foods at new years are DELICIOUS!!! you'lllove once you get a taste of it especially the FISH! YUMMMY now that one is good....whoever goes to the Sea Game or any other new years should go eat at my food booth....it's call KUE'S BBQ....anybody been there??? if u have give me an imput of your opinion about our foods? please thank you!!! 8D

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
anyone know who's gonna be there, like the "famous" people? [crossing fingers for tou yang]
like, Lao Moua probably, I'm so excited to see him, if only he wasn't married, GOD DAMN HIM! mab sua and e.t. maybe, since they have new albums out?
but I love going there even though it's the same things every year, I think it's exciting even though I HAVE to hang with my parents and this year I'mma be an 18 year old walking around with my parents but it's okay, as long as I get to go

biava

sarNie Hatchling
ahaha same hea...i'm going to it my first time...too...and i'll have to hang out with my parents since i dont know anyone up dea...but oh wells its cool...lolz and i hope its wayy funner and den regular new years....and i hope i wont get soo much sun burn....know how weak i am towards...da sun...lolz