jum loey rak???

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i don't think so but i believe 85-95% they're gonna dubb it cause of course its one of the best in thai..

cecilia

Staff member
you think this one will make good money .. keep the cash flowing since it's so popular for us..
i'm sure there are more non thai fans out there .. *i mean, the ATEAM fans*

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol, i think they should sub it very soon! just hope the voices are good...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
you think this one will make good money .. keep the cash flowing since it's so popular for us..
i'm sure there are more non thai fans out there .. *i mean, the ATEAM fans*
not sure though...the dubbing studio could kill it for us..juz look at OUM RUK it was soo popular in Thailand..and bam! EQ kinda killed it for the Hmong Community..hardly anyone saw that movie

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
I believe it's translated in Hmong already. Saw it at the flea market (I could be wrong, because I only glance at it.)

mai92

sarNie Adult
it would be sooo cool if i dubbed it in hmong..

it would sound like khmer/thai/hmong/japanese/korean/min/chinese/english/and more!

val

sarNie Adult
I believe it's translated in Hmong already. Saw it at the flea market (I could be wrong, because I only glance at it.)
yes, it's dubbed, i saw the movie cover at St. Paul flea market but forgot the title. i didn't buy it cause i'm not sure if i like the voice

kulyia

RUK
PRODUCTION???

lol..YES..ive jsut heard from my neice that yes her auntie is translating it..so far..part one and two are released..=)..get me back if you want the number...

KULYIA<3

kulyia

RUK
hello..im related to the translator you can say..im more related to the lady whos the owner of the translation company's sister.and her hubby..but im pretty close to the kidos of her sisters..and they told me that yes they are definitely TRanslating it..so far theyve finished parts one and two..excitting isnt it?!..haha..anyhow..if you want to buy it..message me back.and ill try to call my gurl and tell her to tell her auntie and ill reply back as soon as possible..=)& i believe TnT is translating it..im 75 percent sure...tnt may not be the best but they are better then some other translators..^.-

Kulyia

MizViz

sarNie Adult
Omg I watched this movie to ep 5 only and I love it sooo much but then my Stringy bro blocked all the Video sites so i can't watch it now
Im thinking of just buying it then
can someone tell me how many parts there will be in hmong dubbed if it comes out
and what time will it start to sell in stores and flea markets
and what is your prediction of the price

fns

sarNie Hatchling
yeah TNT already dubb it and right now they already have 1-5 and im not sure how many part they are going to have.....i haven't seen the movie yet but saw the cover.....the cover look ok.... ^_^

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
I KINDA WANT TO SEE IT..EVEN THOUGH I ALREDY SEEN IT...
I LOVE ATEAM....
LOVE THIS LAKORN........
THANKS FOR THE INFOR