Which one Will End Up With More Pages By Ending Episode

• Sawan Biang

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Jumleuy Ruk

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol ok Jumleuy Ruk is still going, im gonna guess it was around 330 pages when the lakorn ended lol the girls spammed so much iono if i can go back and find the episode 14 discussions im to lazy to use search lol;

ok sawan biang is now at episode 174 =.= and it's barely been 3 episodes lol;

so which one do you think will end up with more pages?

lol remember you sawan biang girls need to reach at least 330 pages to beat jumleuy ruk; iono if there anyone there thats a bigger fan of sawan biang than jumleuy ruk though lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
tryna start a riot tina?! lol. jk. it's really hard to say... :huh: :blink: i didn't follow JLR until after the lakorn was over.
I'm currently following SB [& spamming lol].... :unsure: :unsure:

i'mma have to get back to you on that... lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lols; =.- i think it depends on how many episodes there are and plus the JLR girls were addicted from episode 01 hahah i dont know about this but im watching for numpueng :wub:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol...if you're gonna be tat precise w/ the whole 330 pages to beat JLR..then you should take like 20+ pages outta JLR thread due to the fact tat the whole thread itself started because the original cast was suppose 2 be consisted of P'Ann an P'Ken...everyone was hyped about them pairing again until Ken dropped the role..and then Ann did too...

anyways i'm going to say Sawan Bien..do i truly believe tat..might have some doubt..but i'm going to hope so just cuz i'm a Ken&Ann fan...sure we have a Big Sawan Bieng fan...Sarnie..LOL..maybe not tis version..but ehehe..anyways...i tink Sawan Bien might be on my fav. list now..i starting to get why Sarn likes tis lakorn so much...i see it as more relastic w/ the whole sour father & son relationship and the stepmother and all...

goodness i just love the script! they all have such smart mouths esp. Kavee...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lols; =.- i think it depends on how many episodes there are and plus the JLR girls were addicted from episode 01 hahah i dont know about this but im watching for numpueng :wub:

awe what? that's the only reason why you're watching it? haha. i see. she does do a good job in her role. give her props! ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
awe what? that's the only reason why you're watching it? haha. i see. she does do a good job in her role. give her props! ^_^
yep lol i've always been a nampueng fan; i loved her in rabieng ruk; i like ken and ann too but i love nampueng lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai kah...Get mugged or be a fair citizen / admin of the forum..you decide :lol:
LOL =.= im am being as fair as im can be hahaha

tinah

sarNie Coma
hrm, its hard to say since the jlr thread moved up 10-15 pages each day. i think the sb fans might have to make comments every min of the hr lol. but yes, like kashie said you would have to minus atleast 15-20 pages from jlr since the beginning was before ann/ken pulled out. its still possible for sb since only 3 epi has aired

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
SB all the way! Love the words between Ken and Ann, and there's so many good actors in here. I could watch Ken and Ann all day, they have such good chemistry. I had high expectations for this lakorn, but they have far surpassed that.

I liked JL too, but I just saw a few episodes towards the end. The beginning didn't really catch my attention.

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
SAWAN BIENG all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol i see. you're just neutral in this thing aren't cha??? :lol:
always; LOL

hrm, its hard to say since the jlr thread moved up 10-15 pages each day. i think the sb fans might have to make comments every min of the hr lol. but yes, like kashie said you would have to minus atleast 15-20 pages from jlr since the beginning was before ann/ken pulled out. its still possible for sb since only 3 epi has aired
yeah i do agree too lol but then the JLR girls will just spam that 10 pages to cover hahahaha

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, though SB is verY HOT right now but i believe JLR will have more page becuase the JLR's sister spam like crazy HHAHAHHA but i love both sister .

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha thats why i said we would have to comment every min of the hr lbut if we are going by how many pages til the ending epi then sb got a chance

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha thats why i said we would have to comment every min of the hr lbut if we are going by how many pages til the ending epi then sb got a chance
i'm sure SB will catch up. the lakorn hasn't even reach it's climax yet so SB got a loonggg way ahead.