Jun Tah Koh Lope

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
HmMmm...i know a few of you guys have seen this movie..but as for meeh i have never seen it before...I was thinking about purchasing it..but i have no clue what this movie is about or is it good and worth the watch? can someone give meeh a summary and their opionin about the movie..?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
hey BaBeeLaiLai remember me we was tradeings movies.. .. hehe wells im soo sorry that my jun to kolope set is not good.. soo we couldnt trade..

wells heres my summery... u paying me for writing soo much.. ahahah j/k

wells its starts out wen prince jun tokolope was in the woods.. practicing his powers with his umm.. class mate?? cause they was like learning powers with this old guy in the woods(Ruer See)

wellls the Ruer See gave juntokolope a bottle.. and he told juntokolope not to open it until he gets to his kingdom.. but juntokolope was curious so he open it .. a girl name Mora came out.. juntokolope fell in love with her at first sight.. and took her as his wife.. .. sooo while juntokolope and mora traveled back to to juntokolopes kingdom.. a thief that leaves in the woods.. trys to rob juntokolope for his wife.. soo.. they fighted.. and juntokolope swords felled.. and he screamed for mora to pass him the sword.. but mora accidently pass the sword to the theif.. and the thief killed juntokolope and took mora to become his wife..

the ruer see.. came to get juntokolope body and spirit.. and gave hims a second life.. juntokolope is mad at want his wife did to him.. but the ruer see said.. karma will get to her.. and it did.. her new husband.. left her.. cause he was afraid that she would kill him and leave him for another guy.. just like she did to juntokolope..

then she accepted to be a eagles wife.. cause she wanted to eat the meat he had.. but the eagle turned out to be the ruer see..the ruer see said.. that her heart.. think only of herself.. and blah blah blah.. the ruer see turn her to a monkey...

then the ruer see went back to juntokolope and tells him its time for him to go.. and he has to go the way the ruer see told him too. too. meet someone...

as always.. juntokolope being curious again. and went that way.. and went down to the see and meet.. a beautiful dragon princess. who became his wife.. ..

blah blah blah... thats all for now.. im tired of typing

Vanida

Save World Save Life
thx tangmoe for the summary i don't watch that many old boran lakorns only the popular one :)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
welcome.. hehe.. i watch alot of boran lakorns... my mom loves boran lakorns.. but she hated the new ones the be comeing out (gomin, gula san suay)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Hey TangMoe...thanks for the summary...hehehe yeah too bad ur copy wasn't soooo good..it's okie though i found a place where i can get this movie..and the summary u wrote sounds really interesting and good..So yeah imma get it...but gurl where the rest of my movies huh? hehehe! jk...but forreal though..lolz! hmmm would you recommend this movie though? hehehe Thanks

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Hey TangMoe...thanks for the summary...hehehe yeah too bad ur copy wasn't soooo good..it's okie though i found a place where i can get this movie..and the summary u wrote sounds really interesting and good..So yeah imma get it...but gurl where the rest of my movies huh? hehehe! jk...but forreal though..lolz! hmmm would you recommend this movie though? hehehe Thanks
[post="4616"][/post]​
ahahah im getting it done...dont worry.. and yes i would recommend this boran lakorn its really good!! but urrgg u gonna hate boy towards the end!! :angry:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
awww man..he's gonna get bak with the first wife or something huh? hehehe

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BaBeeLaiLai said:
awww man..he's gonna get bak with the first wife or something huh? hehehe
[post="4653"][/post]​
oh hh noo the first wife is gonna be a monkey forever til the end wen she dies.. but boy is gonna get on a love spell that this giant girl puts on him and forgets about the nke(secone wife) and their son Juntawong :angry:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Uh yaya............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...fucken thai movies....why so many wives...how come it's okie foe the pra ek's to be having hella wives but not okie for the nang ek's to have hella husbands huh huh huh...darn it.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Uh yaya............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...fucken thai movies....why so many wives...how come it's okie foe the pra ek's to be having hella wives but not okie for the nang ek's to have hella husbands huh huh huh...darn it.
[post="4686"][/post]​
yea i agree with u girl!!! why cant boran guys be like phone in tep sarm radoo!! ONE WIFE!!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yup Yup...one heart one wife....yeah even in glot pit jed see...all the guys have one heart one wife..or even none...geez...!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Yup Yup...one heart one wife....yeah even in glot pit jed see...all the guys have one heart one wife..or even none...geez...!
[post="6456"][/post]​
ditto on this too! man why do u have to always post something that i have to agree on!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Iunno...great minds think alike? hahaha
[post="6484"][/post]​
ahahahah... wells enought spamming and back to the topic :p

kitkat

sarNie Elites
tangmoe said:
welcome.. hehe.. i watch alot of boran lakorns... my mom loves boran lakorns.. but she hated the new ones the be comeing out
[post="4348"][/post]​
yeah my mom loves borans so much! i hate it when i point some "new" borans... she was all like "uh huh, it's not good, i already saw it, it dragged so bad." i was like "mom! why you have to tell me, arugh." but when i read this forum...i was like "geesh, mom is right." :lol:

she basically watched ALL borans, never miss ONE at all. so it's good to have her. :p :D

endxless

sarNie Egg
i think it was the same girl that played in sano noi the old one. the one with boy in it. the better one. haha. ;)