Junpow Klatch Kai Juvai Klatch Jet (mayura dubbed) -pat & nutt

icemaiden

sarNie Egg
I'm planning to buy this series. at angkorwat.com they are selling it for $29.99. for 21 parts. is that a good price? and is angkorwat.com reliable? can i get a legit copy from anywhere cheaper?

Soteeda

I'm planning to buy this series. at angkorwat.com they are selling it for $29.99. for 21 parts. is that a good price? and is angkorwat.com reliable? can i get a legit copy from anywhere cheaper?

That is a pretty good price and yes angkorwat.com is reliable. I always do my online khmer purchases from them.

paulina

sarNie Egg
Soteeda if you lived in Long Beach,Ca there are so many video stores here that sell the whole thing for like $15 or under, they wrap it nicely for you and you get a picture of the characters on the front

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
Soteeda if you lived in Long Beach,Ca there are so many video stores here that sell the whole thing for like $15 or under, they wrap it nicely for you and you get a picture of the characters on the front
I live in long beach and many that are $15 and under are bootleg. If you live in long beach just get it from mayura themselves. It's only .80cent an episode. So for 21 episodes it'll be like $17.

Soteeda

That's good for you guys cuz you live in Long Beach but I'm in Canada so it's harder to get lakorns. Unfortunately I have to pay a bit more but it's worth it cuz I love my thai movies! $17 for originals is an amazing deal though....damn why do I have to live so far away from Cali?!

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
yes it is my favorite lakorn ever!!!!
i own a copy and i have watched it a hundred times already!
can never get sick of it!

yak

sarNie Adult
omg.. i was watching it.. my grand ma borrow it from her friends.. so i sat and watch it.. i was laughing my ass off.. im going to buy this lakorn too..