Just Holding Hands Doesn't Explain Much

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ok so i was walking around (skipping classes and hanging in the hallways) and there is this teacher, she was a guest teacher or whatever and me and my friend are just casually walking, minding our own business. Then shes like "what are you 2 doing" and i'm like "walking around, we're allowed to" and she walks away. Two periods later me and my friend are walking in the hallways and my friend suddenly drags me to see our other friend and that same teacher is like "why are you 2 holding hands?" so technically my friend was holding me by the arm so we just decided it would be funny to walk away holding our hands and swinging them around. The teacher is like "i caught you 2 alone together last period and now your holding hands" Me and my friend knew what this teacher was thinking and we explained that we are best friends and we see each other as sisters. That b*tch of a teacher was like "sure i totally believe you" she gave us an insulting look and left. Now i know how thai actresses feel when they are hanging with their girlfriends and the media start making lesbian rumors without knowing the truth. I got really offended that day because that teacher knew nothing about us and started making assumptions, my friend got a boyfriend and in no way we were lesbians or to ever think about it. She is like my sister and we totally see each other as sisters.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thats so rude of the teacher to assume that! I don't see how two girls being together is "wrong". Sheesh. Besides, say if two girls really did like eachother, so what? It's not like they're commiting a crime. People should stop being judgemental, be respectful and mind their own business :)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Thats so rude of the teacher to assume that! I don't see how two girls being together is "wrong". Sheesh. Besides, say if two girls really did like eachother, so what? It's not like they're commiting a crime. People should stop being judgemental, be respectful and mind their own business :)
Exactly :)