K-ONE !

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Is anyone a fan of them or whaaaaaaat?? I hear nothing about them on this forum! I was just browsing from youtube and I found the group K-ONE. I lovelove them so much, They're so hot and I love their voices *woot, woot! I'm so behind I just found out about them today, ekkkk!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Hm, yeah... I like K-One too. When they first came out, I was really against them because K-One was going after Energy and I was really in love with Energy for the longest time already. LOL... I had just happened to have been in China at that time and bought a K-One cd, but refused to listen to it after finding out it's similarity to Energy... I think the cd sat on the self for a year or so at least.
But then Toro left, Niunai left and Energy kind of faded for a while there in terms of prescence and their music was kinda getting funky. :) So, I finally listened to my K-One cd and got really into them, especially when they started acting in dramas. I really like Gino in Smiling Pasta-- he was okay-ish in Prince turns to Frog, but course Ming Dao & Joe was the main attraction and his role was super tiny, and K-One's Top of the Forbidden City drama was okay too (even though I thought Joanne seemed kind of young for Gino and more suitable for JR).

Love Gino in dramas, love JR's voice & Li Yang's too. And Darren's seems like such a sweet guy-- I especially like his/their duet with Joe (Bu Ming Bai). Not that much into Kido, but that's okay I guess. I haven't heard much about K-One since the their 'Love Story of Romeo & Juliet' album, and release of their last single though...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh aha. I don't even know which is my favorite out of the group. Just been browsing though alot of their mvs today:) I don't even know which is which, lol! But I find them all good looking at least right now 'cause none of them are ickky looking for anything, teehee:) They have such wonderful voices and the songs are just Incredibleee! I love so much<3 The first mv I watched today was Bu Ming Bai that's how I found them today, lol :p I really love the song and the mv. They were just perfect and flawless in there! And plus Qiao En was super hot in there :D lol. I need to go look for info., pics, and stuff on them now :D I'm sooo behind with these taiwanese singers and stuff. Ahaa! I'd love to see all their dramas. I wish they acted more/in more significant roles because I just found out one of the guys in KONE was in Smiling Pasta, Green Forest My Home and Prince Frog. I'm so lameee I need to go re-watch those dramas again because I didn't even know KONE when I watched those dramas, Ahaa! I just need to watch Top of the Forbidden Kingdom now since that one they're actually the mains and all of them are in there :D I just downloaded there 7th Anniversary album! Need to listen to it now :D It was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT for KONE, loooooool :p I like them sooooooo much, Ahaa!

swirlblue

sarNie Adult
I love K-One. I fell in love with their song "If there's no tomorrow" first then started looking them up on Youtube. Their all very talented.