K-OTIC Breaking Up

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Boohoo... Have y'all heard? K-OTIC is breaking up.. *sniffsniff* I've been a fan of them since their debut.. 2008-2012 and followed them thoughout.. it's such a sad thing to see... sigh.. they've grown so much too.. :(

From what I heard from p'thip.. Jongbae is going to the army in S.Korea, and Poppy is going to study abroad... :( *sniffsniff* I'm not sure what will happen to them.. I hope they'll reunite again one day..

K-OTIC will be having their last concert: "K-OTIC The Memory Concert"

The Kamikaze youtube page has been posting most of K-OTIC's video.. so have a look if you're interested..

www.youtube.com/user/welovekamikaze

sigh.. this is what i get for missing out on news during the past months :( boohoo..

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
Fuuu!!! I just discovered them last year and fell in love with them; now, they're breaking up?! You've got to be effin kidding me! I think I'm gonna go sit down and cry.

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
I was sad about them having to break up. But at least they are breaking up for good reasons. I was their fan since 2009 when i became such a Thai Freak! It's so sad to see my favorite BOY BAND from Kamikaze leave.. <3 K-otic FOREVER!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yes yes, K-OTIC forever indeed.. *sniffsniff*

I swear kamikaze is killing me with all their mv uploads of K-OTIC.. ahhh.. oh my heart.. :(