Ka padin remake with pon, ice & om

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Can’t remember the original storyline with Aom, Captain, and Pol. It want that interesting, I guess. Lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Can’t remember the original storyline with Aom, Captain, and Pol. It want that interesting, I guess. Lol
I never seen it....apparently it was pretty popular back then. Love triangle....I loathe

It seems pon's lakorn are all love triangles

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
OMG I love Keb Pandin. Aom and Captain were SOOOO good here. The last line in this lakorn is perfection, the p'ek says "no matter how much love you, I love my country more, I must go back and keep my country" and then he carries off Alex Rendell's dead body back to his home country.

Basically the plot is Mintada (p'ek) is from a small country that borders Thailand. He is sent to study in Bangkok in order to get an education that can help improve his country. Mintada is a soldier and his father and brother were killed in a war between his country and another small country. From then on he became obsessed with fighting and gaining independence for his country. He meets Panpasa (n'ek) in university and after he rescues her after she gets lost in the forest, the two fall in love and date but her parents look down on him because he is poor and from a different country and they accuse him of getting with Panpasa for money. Panpasa decides to run away with Mintada and they live together for a couple of days and they sleep together. Her parents find her and drag her back and Mintada is shot. Panpasa thinks Mintada is dead and she moves on after a couple of years with Chollachart (played by Poh Nattawat, in the new version is Pon). Chollachat and Panpasa get engaged and all is good but Panpasa is caught in a medicine robbery as Mintada is out of medicine in his country to treat his wounded soldiers he goes to rob a clinic. Panpasa is taken as hostage and she recognizes Mintada's voice, Mintada then reveals himself and she begs him to let her stay with him in her country. He then keeps her hidden in a shack and goes to see her whenever he can until she accidentally reveals herself and they openly live together. They plan to get married but Chollachart takes her back and she bangs her head right before her wedding day so she cannot explain anything. Mintada has to rob a hospital for more supplies and coincidentally it is the hospital Panpasa is at. Mintada is heartbroken over seeing Chollachart and Panpasa together and when he manages to talk to her alone, he tells her to forget about him. Chollachart overhears them talking and realizes Panpasa already has a lover. He almost shoots Mintada but seeing that Mintada didn't shoot him when he had a clear shot, he lets Mintada go out of gratitude. He then tells Panpasa that he'll personally hand her over to Mintada at the border but Mintada has just been in a major battle and almost every one in his country dies, including all his friends. He realizes that he cannot just abandon his country and go live a happy life with Panpasa, no matter how much he loves her so he goes back, leaving Panpasa with Chollachart.

This lakorn is pretty romantic and heart wrenching but there are also good lessons about patriotism and love for one's home. I can't believe they gave this one to newbies (or near newbies), Captain's acting is incredible here, newbies acting can't compare to him. They should remake Fah Piang Din as well, that one is my favourite Aom and Captain lakorn.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
OMG I love Keb Pandin. Aom and Captain were SOOOO good here. The last line in this lakorn is perfection, the p'ek says "no matter how much love you, I love my country more, I must go back and keep my country" and then he carries off Alex Rendell's dead body back to his home country.

Basically the plot is Mintada (p'ek) is from a small country that borders Thailand. He is sent to study in Bangkok in order to get an education that can help improve his country. Mintada is a soldier and his father and brother were killed in a war between his country and another small country. From then on he became obsessed with fighting and gaining independence for his country. He meets Panpasa (n'ek) in university and after he rescues her after she gets lost in the forest, the two fall in love and date but her parents look down on him because he is poor and from a different country and they accuse him of getting with Panpasa for money. Panpasa decides to run away with Mintada and they live together for a couple of days and they sleep together. Her parents find her and drag her back and Mintada is shot. Panpasa thinks Mintada is dead and she moves on after a couple of years with Chollachart (played by Poh Nattawat, in the new version is Pon). Chollachat and Panpasa get engaged and all is good but Panpasa is caught in a medicine robbery as Mintada is out of medicine in his country to treat his wounded soldiers he goes to rob a clinic. Panpasa is taken as hostage and she recognizes Mintada's voice, Mintada then reveals himself and she begs him to let her stay with him in her country. He then keeps her hidden in a shack and goes to see her whenever he can until she accidentally reveals herself and they openly live together. They plan to get married but Chollachart takes her back and she bangs her head right before her wedding day so she cannot explain anything. Mintada has to rob a hospital for more supplies and coincidentally it is the hospital Panpasa is at. Mintada is heartbroken over seeing Chollachart and Panpasa together and when he manages to talk to her alone, he tells her to forget about him. Chollachart overhears them talking and realizes Panpasa already has a lover. He almost shoots Mintada but seeing that Mintada didn't shoot him when he had a clear shot, he lets Mintada go out of gratitude. He then tells Panpasa that he'll personally hand her over to Mintada at the border but Mintada has just been in a major battle and almost every one in his country dies, including all his friends. He realizes that he cannot just abandon his country and go live a happy life with Panpasa, no matter how much he loves her so he goes back, leaving Panpasa with Chollachart.

This lakorn is pretty romantic and heart wrenching but there are also good lessons about patriotism and love for one's home. I can't believe they gave this one to newbies (or near newbies), Captain's acting is incredible here, newbies acting can't compare to him. They should remake Fah Piang Din as well, that one is my favourite Aom and Captain lakorn.
http://instagr.am/p/B4ANCBflCop/

Thanks for them summary.

This lakorn is the 50th anniversary for ch3.

Captian and Aom and lots of the original cast is in this remake. On top of that, Captian is the director.

I like Om as an actor actress. She was pretty good in the recent lakorn with Mai.

I have no idea who this ice guy is....

They are currently trying to find a kid to play Alex's role

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Such huge surprise they remake it. This is one of my favorite lakorn. Love Captain and Aom in here,very sweet and amazing chemistry, but the ending was sad. Very Interesting all the old cast is in here and Captain is the director.
So glad Oom is nang’ek. I like her esp. her lakorn with Mai they are so cute together.that’s such a risk a lot of pressure for a newbie who play Mintada role,Captain’s acting was so top notch. hope the new guy “Ice” acting is good,esp romance scenes will see how well he can portray how much he love Punpatsa because the main reason I like this lakorn is Mintada and Punpatsa love story and Captain portray his love to Aom look so real and sweet. But they say this version they add more scripts to Pon’s character from what ch3 promote him first.say he’s pra’ek so who knows they may change and let him end happy with nang’ek. but all 3 lead is cute,young new generation together is refreshing to see. I rather watch 2 guys in love with same girl than 2 girls fighting over the same guy

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Such huge surprise they remake it. This is one of my favorite lakorn. Love Captain and Aom in here,very sweet and amazing chemistry, but the ending was sad. Very Interesting all the old cast is in here and Captain is the director.
So glad Oom is nang’ek. I like her esp. her lakorn with Mai they are so cute together.that’s such a risk a lot of pressure for a newbie who play Mintada role,Captain’s acting was so top notch. hope the new guy “Ice” acting is good,esp romance scenes will see how well he can portray how much he love Punpatsa because the main reason I like this lakorn is Mintada and Punpatsa love story and Captain portray his love to Aom look so real and sweet. But they say this version they add more scripts to Pon’s character from what ch3 promote him first.say he’s pra’ek so who knows they may change and let him end happy with nang’ek. but all 3 lead is cute,young new generation together is refreshing to see. I rather watch 2 guys in love with same girl than 2 girls fighting over the same guy it’s less dramatic and pathetic
I hate all love triangle....

This seems to be different since their love was at a different time.

I hope they don't change the ending....but I think pon might have a different pairing? He has a pix with a girl in a nurse outfit....but I don't like how they give it ad a consolation "pairing" where they accept the person in the last ep....

The storyline of love sounds interesting and I was surprised it wasn't pon but this new guy. Ch3 must really want to promote him...it's to celebrate ch3 50th

Om is adorable....although I didn't love her lakorn with mai....it was ok...I thought she was good in it.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Why is this forum not move to the currently new lakorn section?

First day filming. Oom and Ice actually look cute together. from old version if I remember correct this is the part they got lost in the school camping trip together. It’s sad if this version they won’t end happy together but hope at least there will be lots of cute scenes of them. I like Oom so I’m waiting for this lakorn of her. their height difference is cute.

http://instagr.am/p/B7TMD6xDYk9/

Last edited:

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
8A621BB4-9627-406B-9EE1-4A2F7325041E.jpeg 611E6CB2-B04D-44E2-8DDE-35DD46CF9FCE.jpeg
Cr paujinjong

I went to check out Ice acting. his acting is not bad,ok. so relief his acting won’t be stiff. but hopefully he can portray the scenes he love nang’ek come out well because that’s what I like about Mintada

Last edited: