Ka Ra Sand Suay

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Man so wussup? anyone still watching this Boran Lakorn..well i can say "I Am" so far im up to part 16...and hmmmm alot has happend..im surprise that this movie actually got really good and exciting after they grew up and as time passes...cuzz from what i remembed in the beginning this movie was sooooo very boring and wasn't gettin anywhere.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Can someone upload the song that they sang?
Or anyone knows where I can purchase?

Love that song!!!!!!! :p

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
OMG i love the songs throughout this boran lakorn..it's sooo good...in part 16 theres a song that i think James sang by himself...it's pretty sad and good too i like it..i want it...man i wonder if they sell it at ethaicd...theres alot of songs in this boran lakorn.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i watch it to can't wait to see part 17 and up. I think it's going to be long because kula still has to turn white and more enemies to kill. So it's going to be long

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
geesh how far did this lakorn get too??? i mean im only on tape 13.. ..summery would be great.. ehehe.. :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
annea said:
here is the slow song to the lakorn...if anyone wants the fast song just holler!!! :D
kula sang suay
[post="4258"][/post]​
thx annea do u have the fast song to it & the one a guy sings in eposide 16 where james accident slept with that girl

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Vandia said:
thx annea do u have the fast song to it & the one a guy sings in eposide 16 where james accident slept with that girl
[post="4324"][/post]​
james slept with another girl!! which one!!!???? noy?? or the other funky looking girl from the other kingdom?? omg!! i think imma die!! omg.. james!! why u have to hurt me like this! umm urr.. ummm.. i mean why do u have to to hurt sanonoi like this!! huh!! wahhhhhhhhhh.. imma go to a dark corner and cry!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
sarN said:
didn't in the old version he have TWO WIFE :lol:
[post="4412"][/post]​
i believe he did!! he felt sorry for her.. soo he took her for a wife while sano noi was missing!! dumb asss!!!

Rakniran

wow,this boran sound like a very long boran..I cant really handle long boranthat much,but if,is a good boran lakorn then Im willing to watch it...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
tangmoe said:
james slept with another girl!! which one!!!???? noy?? or the other funky looking girl from the other kingdom?? omg!! i think imma die!! omg.. james!! why u have to hurt me like this! umm urr.. ummm.. i mean why do u have to to hurt sanonoi like this!! huh!! wahhhhhhhhhh.. imma go to a dark corner and cry!!
[post="4352"][/post]​
Yup he slept with that funky lookin girl from the other kingdom...man pissed meeh off...but it wasn't his fault...well actually it is because the old man warned him not to turn around and just leave but his dumbass didn't listen...the girl got him drunk and slept with him...and the only reason why pra ek slept with her was because he thought she was nang ek and shit....man i hate him foe doin that but then i love the song for it though...it's hella nice..didn't know james culd sing at all...heheh!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Yup he slept with that funky lookin girl from the other kingdom...man pissed meeh off...but it wasn't his fault...well actually it is because the old man warned him not to turn around and just leave but his dumbass didn't listen...the girl got him drunk and slept with him...and the only reason why pra ek slept with her was because he thought she was nang ek and shit....man i hate him foe doin that but then i love the song for it though...it's hella nice..didn't know james culd sing at all...heheh!
[post="4611"][/post]​
fucking funky looking girl!! u slept with my james!! DIE!! DIE!! and as for you James!! DIE!! U FREAKING CHEATER!! HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME!! AHAHAHHAA.. :angry:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
tangmoe yea me too so mad at james he shouldn't get drunk and that dumb girl probaly likes james and when she finds out james and sano noi are marry she's going to get jealous and reveanage her how stuipd no i hate lakorn with 2 wifes so retarded cause it show that p'eak is a player and have 2 hearts instead of one

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Vandia said:
tangmoe yea me too so mad at james he shouldn't get drunk and that dumb girl probaly likes james and when she finds out james and sano noi are marry she's going to get jealous and reveanage her how stuipd no i hate lakorn with 2 wifes so retarded cause it show that p'eak is a player and have 2 hearts instead of one
[post="5702"][/post]​
omg.. i totally agree with you for most parts.. i agree with you about that fucken girl.. shes probablly jealous.. urgg fucken bitch... go to hell.. but i dont hate lakorns with pke having 2 more more wives... but i do hate the lakorns that pke have alot of wifes and they dont get along...

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
i haven't seen this lakorn yet but my sister saw to part 13 and she is like so crazy over it she make me want to see it so much.
I want to heard the song james sing.
thanks for the songs.

WOW if my sister know what james slept with the other girl man she is gonna hate james lol. :lol:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Captainlover said:
i haven't seen this lakorn yet but my sister saw to part 13 and she is like so crazy over it she make me want to see it so much.
I want to heard the song james sing.
thanks for the songs.

WOW if my sister know what james slept with the other girl man she is gonna hate james lol. :lol:
[post="5836"][/post]​
no no tell her not to hate james.. just get mad at him for being stupid and getting drunk... hate that fucking funky looking girl... shes evill.. reallly evil.. she got james to sleep with her.. fucken bitch!! urggggggggggggg :angry: