Kaaw Nam Karng คาวน้ำค้าง

sarN

sarNie Granny
The N"K , she was in a couple of boran lakorn and the only modern one i saw her in was about a farm . I think she was  hire to work there . I can't remember the story line but for sure Joe was in there , i could be wrong but i don't think it was a revenge type lakorn. I know for sure Joe did have a revenge/drama lakorn though lol  http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=52138  it your topical 90's plot with apla p'k w/ facial hair out to revenge n'k family by kidnap her /out to the county side some where/ rscene / willing / baby ect  :weee:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
The N"K , she was in a couple of boran lakorn and the only modern one i saw her in was about a farm . I think she was  hire to work there . I can't remember the story line but for sure Joe was in there , i could be wrong but i don't think it was a revenge type lakorn. I know for sure Joe did have a revenge/drama lakorn though lol  http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=52138  it your topical 90's plot with apla p'k w/ facial hair out to revenge n'k family by kidnap her /out to the county side some where/ rscene / willing / baby ect  :weee:
thanks, sarn! i saw the revenge one. i liked it! well, really i like any slap/kiss...r scene...willing...baby lakorn. but i thought maybe this one was a similar plot. guess not. lol

ummmmmmmmmm, for some reason i find p'joe hot. dont know y!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
I love revenge plot tooo ! And this one where Joe kidnap the n'k wasn't completely an rscene ...she kind of give up the struggle and just give in . Not once but three time lmao. There lots of 90' lakorn with this plot . P'k are like ninja back in the oldies lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
I love revenge plot tooo ! And this one where Joe kidnap the n'k wasn't completely an rscene ...she kind of give up the struggle and just give in . Not once but three time lmao. There lots of 90' lakorn with this plot . P'k are like ninja back in the oldies lol
it was hot though...lol...