kace vang

bee4615

sarNie Egg
Anyone know if Kace Vang from Destiny band is married yet....I was in St.Paul last weekend and saw him in Saigon Restaurant...he was with a woman and 2 kid...one was like 5 years old and the other still a baby...
It's all good if he's married...but how come hmong star aways marry when they are still such a big hit....

miss_rice

sarNie Egg
yea he got married a couple of years ago...i believe his wife is like almost 10 years younger than him...i'm not sure so correct me if I'm wrong

Mae

sarNie Adult
Yea, I think they just got married two years ago... he is married to Maggie Lee, she's originally from Green Bay, WI but must have gone to school in MN.... She is the main girl in his Just For Love mv.... and I believe she is like 10 years younger too...

I didn't know they have a son already? I saw them at a summer festival tournament last year.. and Maggie's was flaunting her chest and they definitely were popping out everywhere! :eek:

bee4615

sarNie Egg
Oh, so he married the girl from Just for love MV...hmm...I've seen the MV and it didn't look like that girl....But oh well...She's not bad...Kace doesn't look like the type to want to settle down early in life...but cheers to them.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Yea, I think they just got married two years ago... he is married to Maggie Lee, she's originally from Green Bay, WI but must have gone to school in MN.... She is the main girl in his Just For Love mv.... and I believe she is like 10 years younger too...

I didn't know they have a son already? I saw them at a summer festival tournament last year.. and Maggie's was flaunting her chest and they definitely were popping out everywhere! :eek:

lol.. maybe kace wanted to show off his wifey by letting her flaunt some stuff. ;p j/k

but if she is the girl from the mv, I think she is pretty :D

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
the wedding was only sometime last year...
and yea with maggie lee the girl in the just for love mv
and they have a child together...

i feel like i'm repeating what everyone said, but
this is from what i know, hehehe...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhhhhhhhhhh, so that's his wife eh? yea she's pretty, baby face she got. she looks like she's in her mid twentys though.

as for him, is he really in his 30's??? good dammmmnn** hahahaaaa

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
they just got married this january 09 or i should say they had their wedding in january of 2009.

he needs to settle down because his mom is getting old so it's good that they got married. she needs to see her grandkids before she goes.