Kadee Ded...Haed Haeng Ruk

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
isn't pinky gonn be an model or something like that? iono.. not to sure.. but i saw a bunch of pics.. and there awsome great pair up! chemistry is so great.

tinah

sarNie Coma
pinky is going to be an actress not a model..and chakrit is going to be a writer..its going to air on the 31th of this month :D

Mae

sarNie Adult
Omg...Pinky and Chakrit make such a cute couple...YAY for the pairing...and Chakrit is soooooo handsome in these pics...omg..can't wait to see this lakorn...well, can't wait to see all of Chakrit's lakorns....anyone knwo what the storyline to this lakorn is???

shubby

sarNie Adult
i was wondering if this is a drama or comedy?? anyone know? please share with me??/

thank you

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i love her layered hair! i might get it just like her... since i already have a long long hair.. haha

and i can't wait to watch this! :D

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait to see their lakorn. I have been waiting to see chakrit new lakorn...his other lakorn with Mew, i didn't want to see it.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
wow... they're so hot... she looks so much better in these pictures than from previous ones i've seen... and Chakrit...ah...

i'm starting to fall more for him from every new lakorn i begin to see him in... i didn't like him at first... but somehow... he's making his way slowly into my heart...

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
i love pinky. she is so cute. love her. and chakrit is a cutie himself.

when is this lakorn airing??

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i can't wait to see it too. i like both Pinky&Chakrit. Pinky is pretty. Chakrit is a great actor. i use to read from Pinky interview she say there are lots of sweet scene of her and Chakrit. there are some kissing on the cheek which she is very shy.. i read the storyline and sounds interesting. pra aek+nang aek are always together. nang aek came to live with pra aek in his resort on the island. his younger sister is nang aek's friend. yea, Pinky play as an actress"nang aek" and Chakrit play as a writer "la korn script writer" nang aek's younger brother is addicted to drugs and she took him to rehab and one day the police came to her apartment and saw drugs in her place and she was found guilty&she need to find evidence to prove her innocent.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
To answer someone question it's a romantic drama la korn. the title is called "Ka-dee-date-hate-hang-ruk" translate: something like exciting case causes love. because the la korn is about nang aek case that she was found gulity selling and doing drugs when she didn't ,her boyfriend is a drug dealer and brother is addicted to drugs. and later she found out. at the end her brother died ,she decided to live with pra aek at his resort doesn't go back to entertainment industry.

natty

Chubs
the preview is out already.. they showed it after the ending of angkor 2.. but anyways.. just like teedee said.. but also didnt chakrit help her escape then they went into hiding at his resort? but anyways start this saturday..