Kaew FFK & Pong Nawat :: Dating

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone know what Kaew said in her interview? What is it about? and why they keep showing Pong in her interview?

Link:
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11039868/A11039868.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU4ODBzaq_U

meenia

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure if they are dating. But something around that. No lakorn for sure. It said something about seeing each other for two years already. So i think they do have a thing for each other. I never knew. I like Kaew a lot too. So it's cool if they are dating. How old is pong and kaew. Just wondering.

And off topic. WOW cheer looks great. I didn't even know it was her at first, until i heard her voice. LOL.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not sure if they are dating. But something around that. No lakorn for sure. It said something about seeing each other for two years already. So i think they do have a thing for each other. I never knew. I like Kaew a lot too. So it's cool if they are dating. How old is pong and kaew. Just wondering.

And off topic. WOW cheer looks great. I didn't even know it was her at first, until i heard her voice. LOL.
Thanks meenia.

Pong is 33 year old and Kaew is 19 year old this year.

If you didn't know Cheer host KanPark show since last year.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh snaps... i never knew of this..
iono, but though pong is handsome, i wouldn't want the two together..
i love kaew, but she is so young for him @_@...

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
She said they just start talking for about 2 months. But so far Pong has not said anything yet, only Kaew came out to admit it and the reporter ask if she is admitting/accepting too fast, and why not let Pong say it first? .ETC...

meenia

sarNie Adult
lol. So it's two month..lol. My bad i thought it was two years.. WOW 14 years difference. I knew pong had to be way older. I guess it's all fine if they love each other. Too bad for all the young guys out there. Kaew is taken by an older man. LOL.

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
dont bash me. but 14 years difference doesn't matter to me. maybe kaew brings the youth out of pong, and she feels privilege to be dating such an older and famous pra'ek. and other things among a realtionship is good. o_O think about it this way. a bunch of 19 years old fan girls would jump him anyday. just saying, i am 19 and i would date him if have the chance. but i suppose that's me. -godninja

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I dont think this is right it will ruin Pong's reputation too. They already bring the gender thing up about how Pong is a man and if something happen in their love is his fault. WTF? gender doesn't mean anything if one day they were to break up i hope they dont put a blame of Pong only. And Kaew Arggg i don't know what to say about her..

Y.e.a

sarNie Egg
Okay, I don't really care about the age difference between them. Pong is good-looking and I really like Kaew but it's a NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO for them! Hopefully, they are not "dating" for REAL!

kAeW X tOmO :D

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

credit @pantip

I guess this is their "official announcement". My heart is breaking into pieces when I see this photo. It's not that I don't like Kaew. She's a lovely girl, she's a beautiful girl actually. But I can't see her standing next to pong. I just think they are deserve compatible partner, age-wise. Look Kaew is barely 20, and Pong is way too "ready" to build a family. :weep: I prefer Kaew and Tomo.

Anyone knows why they're circling the word?